(HealthDay News) -- If you're sick or one of your co-workers isn't feeling well, it's best to avoid close contact for a while.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers these suggestions to help prevent the spread of germs at the workplace:
- Get a flu vaccine each year.
- Avoid close contact with other people who are sick; if you're sick, limit your contact with others.
- If you are sick, stay home until you are better.
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue.
- Carefully and regularly wash your hands.
Latest Cold and Flu News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter