Latest Pregnancy News
The Womenshealth.gov website offers these examples of factors that can make a pregnancy high-risk:
- Being young or being older than age 35.
- Being underweight or overweight.
- Having had complications during a prior pregnancy.
- Having had at least one chronic health problem before pregnancy, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, HIV or an autoimmune disorder.
- Expecting twins or triplets, etc.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors