(HealthDay News) -- There is no single secret to staying young, but there are things you can do to help ensure that you stay healthier as you age.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Don't smoke, and limit alcohol use.
- Practice a regular, balanced exercise routine.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- See your doctor regularly.
- Engage in frequent social activity, and try new ways to have fun.
- Work on maintaining relationships.
- Challenge your mind by furthering your education.
Latest Senior Health News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Senior Health Newsletter