Latest Prevention & Wellness News
The American Podiatric Medical Association offers this advice for how to prevent warts on the feet:
- Unless you're strolling on a sandy beach, don't walk barefoot.
- Put on a fresh pair of socks each day, and alternate shoes each day.
- Make sure your feet are always dry and clean.
- Inspect your child's feet regularly.
- Do not touch warts on another person or on another part of the body.
- Pay attention to unusual growths on the skin. Seek prompt medical attention if you find any.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter