Latest Chronic Pain News
The American Podiatric Medical Association offers these suggestions to help ease heel pain:
- Make sure shoes fit well and have plenty of support in the heel, sole and arch.
- Wear the correct shoes for each activity.
- Get rid of shoes with worn soles or heels.
- Warm up before, cool down after and pace yourself during exercise.
- Give your body plenty of rest and good nutrition.
- Lose any excess weight.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter