Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- The first few days and weeks after you have a baby can be exhausting, but it's important to take care of yourself and get as much rest as you can.
The Womenshealth.gov website lists these suggestions to help new moms, rest up:
- Limit the number of visitors you have.
- Focus on just caring for your baby.
- Eat well and try to get sleep.
- Don't push yourself too hard.
- Try not to worry about household chores or cleaning.
- Ask for and accept help from friends and family.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.