(HealthDay News) -- Limiting the amount of food you eat is key to losing weight and maintaining weight loss.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to control portion sizes at home:
- Serve your food on smaller dishes.
- Serve smaller portion sizes, and skip second helpings.
- Pack leftovers in single-serving containers. Freeze any leftovers.
- Always dish out a serving, rather than eating right out of a carton.
- Keep food not yet served away from where you're eating.
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter