Latest Prevention & Wellness News
Quitting the habit also will boost your quality of life, the womenshealth.gov website says, mentioning these examples:
- You'll have more energy, will breathe easier and will have better lung performance during physical activity.
- You'll have improved senses of taste and smell.
- The stains on your fingers will start to fade.
- Your clothes, hair and breath won't smell of smoke.
- Your skin will appear healthier, and your dental health will improve.
- You'll feel better about yourself once you've quit.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.