Latest Travel Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Delicious meals can be a fun part of a great vacation. But take care not to end your trip with extra baggage around your waistline.
- Limit eating rich, high-calorie dishes. If you crave a meal that comes in a large portion, share it with someone.
- Eat regularly throughout the day, so you don't get too hungry and over-eat.
- Stay physically active; try walking to most attractions.
- Buy healthy snacks, including plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Pack a cooler with healthy sandwiches, salads and bottled water.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.