Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The Cleveland Clinic says potential benefits of aerobic exercise include:
- Better control over blood pressure.
- Lower levels of harmful LDL cholesterol.
- Improved endurance.
- Decreased heart rate when your body is at rest.
- Increased ability to lose weight or maintain weight loss.
- Better stress management.
- Improved quality of sleep.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter