Latest Pregnancy News
The womenshealth.gov website offers these suggestions:
- Make regular visits to your doctor throughout pregnancy.
- Get 400 mcg of folic acid each day through diet or supplements.
- Don't smoke, use illegal drugs or drink alcohol while you're pregnant.
- Always check with your doctor before taking any medication.
- Get all vaccinations recommended by your doctor.
- If you have diabetes, keep it under control.
- Stick to a healthy body weight.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors