Latest Neurology News
(HealthDay News) -- Restless legs syndrome causes uncomfortable sensations in the legs and the strong desire to move the legs during rest or inactivity.
- Decrease consumption of alcohol, caffeine and tobacco.
- Take an iron supplement as directed.
- Stick to a regular sleep schedule.
- Maintain a regular exercise routine.
- Soak in a hot bath.
- Treat the legs to a gentle massage, an ice pack or a heating pad.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.