Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Getting your youngster to go to sleep is the most stressful time of day for many parents. But it doesn't have to be.
- Create, a consistent, quiet and relaxing bedtime routine.
- Let your child take a favorite stuffed animal or blanket to bed.
- Offer your child a drink of water or a night light to make sure he or she is comfortable.
- Don't allow your toddler to sleep in your bed.
- Don't enter your child's room every time the child cries.
- Be patient, and realize that good sleep habits can take time to develop.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.