Latest Exercise & Fitness News
- Avoid physical activity, and use crutches if your doctor recommends them.
- Apply ice to the hamstring a few times per day, for up to 20 minutes per session.
- Wrap the hamstring in a compression bandage to help reduce swelling.
- Keep your leg elevated above your heart while resting.
- Wear a splint to keep your leg still, if your doctor recommends this option.
- Get physical therapy.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR NEXT NEWS ARTICLE