Latest Pregnancy News
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these no-medication possibilities:
- Practicing relaxation and breathing techniques.
- Relaxing in a warm shower or bath, or getting a gentle massage.
- Receiving hot and cold therapy, including placing a cool washcloth on the forehead or a heating pad on the lower back.
- Seeking the care and support of a doula, nurse or loved one.
- Trying various positions to get more comfortable, from crouching to walking.
- Listening to soothing music.
- Using a labor ball.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors