Latest Mental Health News
The U.S. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute says you can prepare for the test by:
- Dressing comfortably in workout clothes, including footwear designed for exercise.
- Checking with your doctor to see if you need to avoid food and water before the test.
- Checking with your doctor, if you're diabetic, to see if you should adjust your medication before the test.
- Asking your doctor if you need to avoid caffeinated beverages, certain foods or over-the-counter medications before the test.
- Bringing any inhaler you use to the test and letting the doctor know about it.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.