Latest MedicineNet News
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these warning signs of serious stress:
- Seeing a significant decline in performance at work or school.
- Feeling overly anxious or having irrational fears.
- Abusing drugs or alcohol, or thinking suicidal thoughts.
- Being unable to manage in daily life, or withdrawing socially.
- Seeing major changes in sleep or eating habits.
- Engaging in behaviors that cause self-harm.
- Having frequent physical illnesses or discomforts.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.