(HealthDay News) -- As your body adjusts to the many changes of menopause, it's important to take action and maintain good health.
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how to help you stay healthy during menopause:
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet that's low in calories.
- Get a minimum of two-and-a-half hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- If you're a smoker, quit.
- Visit your gynecologist for an annual checkup and any recommended screening tests.
- Talk to your doctor about any immunizations you may need.
Latest Menopause News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Women's Health Newsletter