(HealthDay News) -- As your body adjusts to the many changes of menopause, it's important to take action and maintain good health.
Latest Menopause News
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how to help you stay healthy during menopause:
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet that's low in calories.
- Get a minimum of two-and-a-half hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- If you're a smoker, quit.
- Visit your gynecologist for an annual checkup and any recommended screening tests.
- Talk to your doctor about any immunizations you may need.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.