(HealthDay News) -- If you're the type of person who is always doing things for others, you need to find time for yourself, experts say.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers this advice:
- Try to maintain a healthy balance between work and your personal life.
- Find the time to foster important relationships.
- Don't be afraid to seek help from others when you need it.
- Exercise and practice relaxation techniques, which will help lower stress.
- Keep an open mind, and be willing to try new hobbies and activities.
- Ask your family doctor for help when it's needed.
Latest Mental Health News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Depression Newsletter