Latest Oral Health News
The American Dental Association offers these dietary guidelines to help keep your mouth healthy:
- Avoid sodas and fruit drinks sweetened with sugar.
- Limit consumption of candies, cookies, pastries and other desserts with added sugar.
- Eat nutritious snacks that are lower in sugar.
- Brush at least twice daily and floss daily.
- Drink water often.
- Keep a food journal and review it for high-sugar foods. Compare your diet to the food pyramid recommendations.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors