(HealthDay News) -- People with dementia may no longer be able to drive safely. Recognizing this may be a very difficult conclusion, the U.S. National Library of Medicine says.
Latest Senior Health News
The agency says these symptoms indicate that a person with dementia is no longer safe behind the wheel:
- Difficulty remembering things that happened recently.
- Showing a sudden temper and general moodiness.
- Difficulty multi-tasking.
- Having a hard time judging distances.
- Problems with decision making and problem solving.
- Becoming easily confused.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.