Latest Eyesight News
To help determine if eye strain is the culprit, and if so, how to minimize it, the National Headache Foundation suggests:
- Getting a complete eye exam, and taking care of any vision problems.
- Using an anti-glare screen on your computer, or wearing tinted eyeglasses.
- Sitting with proper posture when working at the computer or watching TV.
- Taking frequent short breaks from the computer. Leave your desk for a couple of minutes and stretch your neck, arms and back.
- Closing your eyes and breathing deeply while on a break.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter