Latest Cancer News
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests you may be a candidate for earlier colorectal cancer screening if:
- You have a previous history of polyps or colorectal cancer.
- Other people in your family have had colorectal cancer or polyps.
- You've had Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
- You have an inherited colon cancer syndrome.
- Your diet largely consists of foods that are high in fat and low in fiber.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors