Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- Creating a daily routine to care for your skin can help keep the body's largest organ healthy and clear.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these skin-care suggestions:
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Gently cleanse your face each morning and night. Make sure you remove any makeup before bedtime.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Use a toner on your skin after washing.
- Moisturize your skin regularly. If you have oily skin, look for an oil-free moisturizer.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors