Latest Arthritis News
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says warning signs of hand arthritis may include:
- Pain in the hands and fingers, especially after firmly holding an object for a long period.
- Stiffness and pain that are more noticeable in the morning.
- Swollen or disfigured joints.
- A feeling of warmth in the joints.
- A feeling that the bones in the joints are rubbing together, or that a joint is "loose."
- Cysts near the joints at the ends of the fingers.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.