Latest Women's Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Endometriosis occurs when uterine tissue grows outside of a woman's uterus.
- Not having any children.
- Having menstrual periods of longer than seven days.
- Having menstrual cycles of 27 days or shorter.
- Having someone in the family who has had endometriosis.
- Having a health condition that affects the ability to menstruate normally.
- Having had a pelvic infection that caused cell damage.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.