Latest Sleep News
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says warning signs of narcolepsy may include:
- Periods of overwhelming drowsiness during the day, about every three to four hours.
- Feeling a strong need to sleep, then suddenly falling asleep.
- Attacks of sleep and drowsiness that last about 15 minutes. Afterward, the person feels quite refreshed.
- Having dreams or hallucinations that occur between sleeping and waking.
- An inability to move while awake for a while, or as soon as the person wakes.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Depression Newsletter