Latest Arthritis News
The foundation offers these suggestions
- Don't allow yourself to think constantly about your pain.
- Devote your attention to activities that you enjoy and make you happy.
- Change any bad habits for dealing with pain, such as taking too many medications or turning to alcohol.
- Maintain a good sense of humor.
- Fill your life with positive people.
- Focus on activities with family and friends.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR NEXT NEWS ARTICLE