Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Caregivers provide help for people who can't fully care for themselves, whether it's by cooking meals, paying bills or helping them get clean and dressed.
- A feeling of being overwhelmed by responsibilities.
- Not getting enough sleep, or sleeping more than you should.
- Significant weight change.
- Constantly feeling tired.
- Losing interest in activities that were once enjoyed.
- Becoming easily angered or irritated.
- A persistent sense of worry or sadness.
- Having frequent headaches, or other aches and pains.
- Turning to drugs and alcohol.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.