Latest Chronic Pain News
The National Women's Health Information Center offers this list of typical symptoms:
- Pain in the muscles and joints, and joint stiffness.
- Pain in the jaw.
- Feelings of nervousness or depression.
- A tingly sensation in the feet and hands.
- Cramps in the legs.
- Difficulty remembering and thinking.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Painful menstrual cramps.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as stomach ache, bloating, diarrhea, constipation or abdominal cramps.
- Difficulty swallowing.
- Pain during urination, or having to urinate often.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors