Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests these ways to reduce dietary sugar:
- Reduce the amount of baked desserts, sweets and candies that you eat.
- Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean types of proteins.
- Drink water in place of drinks that may be laden with sugar.
- Avoid eating processed foods.
- Choose baking recipes that call for less sugar, cut back on sugar in recipes, or use a sugar substitute.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.