Latest Migraine News
In some sufferers, certain foods may help trigger migraines. The U.S. National Library of Medicine offers this list:
- Processed, marinated, fermented or pickled foods.
- Baked goods.
- Chocolate or dairy foods.
- Foods that contain MSG (monosodium glutamate).
- Foods that contain tyramine, including red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken liver, figs or certain beans.
- Citrus fruits, bananas or avocados.
- Processed meats containing nitrates, such as hot dogs, salami or bacon.
- Nuts or peanut butter.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter