Latest Oral Health News
The Nemours Foundation says TMJ disorders frequently have these symptoms:
- Pain of muscle spasms in the facial muscles, the jaw joint, in or around the ear, shoulders or neck.
- Painful chewing, yawning or talking.
- Unusual sounds when opening or closing the mouth, such as clicking or popping noises.
- Problems biting or chewing.
- The jaw "locking up."
- Difficulty hearing or ringing in the ears, feeling dizzy, or having headaches.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors