Latest Oral Health News
The U.S. National Library of Medicine offers these denture-care suggestions:
- After you finish eating, give dentures a scrub using soap and lukewarm water.
- Always take out your dentures at bedtime. This will help prevent inflammation, infection and sores inside the mouth.
- Let dentures soak overnight in denture cleaner.
- Each day, swish a lukewarm salt-water solution in your mouth to help clean gums.
- Avoid using toothpicks while you're wearing dentures.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.