Latest MedicineNet News
It has no known cause or cure, but the National Women's Health Information Center says you can take steps to help manage its symptoms:
- Keep an activities journal, particularly on days that you feel especially tired.
- Look for patterns in your symptoms and eliminate or reduce activities that seem to trigger them.
- Work with an occupational therapist to help you conserve energy and feel better.
- At the end of the day, evaluate how much energy you had, compared to how much energy you needed to use. Doing so may help you better manage your energy.
- As needed, take over-the-counter pain relievers and antihistamines that don't cause drowsiness.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.