Patient Comments: Scars - Treatments

What were the treatments of your scars? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: thiyagarajan, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: April 29

I have a coin-sized scar below my eyes on the right side and I went to a doctor (dermatologist). He told me to take laser peel treatment for scar removal, and I took it for every month one sitting and I continued for four months after which there is no improvement. He gave a lot of cream and tablets, which don"t work for me; the following medicine were given to me: 1. Vaniza gel, 2. kojic acid dipalmitate, 3. desonide cream, 4. hydrocortisone aceponate cream, 5. Tri O Bloc, 6. sunscreen Ecron total SPF 15, 7. Maxepa tablet for 2 months, and 8. Oxidation Plus for one month.

Comment from: paleo, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: October 31

I have severe leg scarring as the result of surgical removal of melanoma some 2 years ago. I apply various creams and am currently trying aloe vera, but not much success so far.

Comment from: chris, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 03

I just noticed on Monday that I had a red mark on my face and when I got closer to the mirror I noticed that it is a dent. It sinks in but I haven't had acne in years. I would like to know why this just popped up. Last year the side of my nose also went in a bit.

Comment from: louisa, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I have light acne and light scars. My dermatologist gave me Epiduo gel and said it must also work on my little scars, because it's part of the acne infection. I hope it will work, because it's maybe not the worst acne, but I am really hopeless.

View the Adult Skin Problems Slideshow Pictures