SAPHO Syndrome Center - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for SAPHO Syndrome
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Atlanta, GA
SAPHO syndrome facts
- SAPHO syndrome is a chronic disorder that involves the skin, bone, and joints.
- SAPHO is an acronym for the combination of synovitis, acne, pustulosis, hyperostosis, and osteitis.
- Some resea...
Other Related SAPHO Syndrome Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (404) 614-6544
- Fire Rescue (404) 546-7000
- Cell phone reporting of suspected impaired drivers using gps *477
Nearby Atlanta, GA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.