Rotavirus Center - Citrus Heights, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Citrus Heights Doctors
- Related Rotavirus Articles
- Citrus Heights Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Citrus Heights Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Citrus Heights
Citrus Heights Pediatrician Doctors and Specialists for Rotavirus
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Pediatrician Doctors in Citrus Heights, CA
Rotavirus infection facts
- Rotavirus is the most common cause of inflammation of the stomach and intestines (gastroenteritis), leading to severe diarrhea in infants and children throughout the world.
- Rotavirus infects most un...
Other Related Rotavirus Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Citrus Heights, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.