Rotator Cuff Center - West New York, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of West New York Doctors
- Related Rotator Cuff Articles
- West New York Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West New York Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West New York
West New York Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors and Specialists for Rotator Cuff
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in West New York, NJ
Rotator Cuff Disease
Rotator cuff disease facts
- The rotator cuff is a group of four tendons.
- Rotator cuff disease is one of the most common causes of shoulder pain.
- The rotator cuff can be injured by degeneration, inflammation, or trauma...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West New York, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Joseph M Sanzari Childrens Hospital At Hackensack University Medical
30 Prospect AveHackensack,NJ 07601
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.