Rotator Cuff Center - Lakewood, CO
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lakewood Doctors
- Related Rotator Cuff Articles
- Lakewood Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lakewood Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lakewood
Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors and Specialists for Rotator Cuff
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in Lakewood, CO
Rotator Cuff Disease
Rotator cuff disease facts
- The rotator cuff is a group of four tendons.
- Rotator cuff disease is one of the most common causes of shoulder pain.
- The rotator cuff can be injured by degeneration, inflammation, or trauma...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lakewood, CO Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.