Rotator Cuff Center - Erie, PA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Erie Doctors
- Related Rotator Cuff Articles
- Erie Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Erie Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Erie
Erie Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors and Specialists for Rotator Cuff
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in Erie, PA
Rotator Cuff Disease
Rotator cuff disease facts
- The rotator cuff is a group of four tendons.
- Rotator cuff disease is one of the most common causes of shoulder pain.
- The rotator cuff can be injured by degeneration, inflammation, or trauma...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Erie, PA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Lake Erie Community Osteopathic Medicine Health Millcreek Community Hospital
5515 Peach StErie,PA 16509
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.