Patient Comments: Rosacea - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your rosacea? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: kelseykelsey2, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 01

I have struggled with red skin for years. I have adult acne and as a result have many old scars and red skin. I struggle to leave the house without make up on as my skin looked so sore and inflamed. I have tried many rosacea treatments and most have left me with very dry itchy skin as my acne sill pops out around my neck and jawline. However the Somaluxe Redness Repair has really helped. My red skin is starting to fade. It's also helping with current acne spots. They not dry and itchy anymore and my breakouts seem less severe as the redness has reduced. I love the product.

Comment from: Migron R., 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: July 22

I have been using DermalMD rosacea serum for a few weeks and am pleased so far. I have mild rosacea from time to time and my skin is extremely sensitive and reactive so that I cannot use many products. This serum is pleasant to use and seems to have calmed my skin. It has no discernible odor and has a nice feel on the skin.

Comment from: Cole, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: May 12

I have found that washing my face with warm water and then applying generic supermarket hydrocortisone to my face before bedtime has dramatically reduced my rosacea. I am not sure if there are any ill side effects to doing so, please do your own research. I think it works because we are subconsciously scratching our faces without really thinking about it, especially in our sleep. Or perhaps it's simply something bacteria don't like; I have no idea.

Comment from: DottyM, 55-64 Male (Caregiver) Published: January 12

My husband has had rosacea around his nose for years and used topical antibiotics to try, unsuccessfully, to control it. After reading about fecal transplants to re-establish proper bacteria in the colon (which cures many diseases) we got an idea. My skin is healthy. I scraped skin cells from my face using a clean tool meant for pushing back nail cuticles. I even express my pores to supply more cells. He then uses the tool to rub those cells onto the identical location on his face. Don't worry if you can't see many cells on the tool you use, the microscopic bacteria are there. We read bacteria are mostly similar from person to person in the same body part area. We speculated that long term antibiotic use killed the good bacteria and disrupted the balance needed to fight infections, just like what happens in a colon. So far, success! It's been a month and he has had no break out, and the painful under-the-surface bumps that were there are gone. He stopped using the antibiotic cream before starting this experiment. Maybe someone else wants to try this also.

Comment from: RIX, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 07

I have had rosacea for 8 years, tried many lotions and sun blocks that made it worse. But I tried Vanicream lotion that has worked great. I always keep my face moisturized 2 or 3 times a day and wash with Dove bar soap, green and white box. My triggers are cold winds, hot humid days, and hot showers. Probably helps if one is hydrated. I feel like the lotion insulates my face from heat and cold because it is thick and not many chemicals in it that might irritate, but it won't last all day and is better if applied a couple of times a day, and at bedtime and in morning.

Comment from: proffy22, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 27

I have now found a cure for rosacea which works for me where products like Rozex only attenuated the problem over many years. I believe the form I had was caused by a virus and I discovered some time ago I could get rid of a wart within a few days by pressing very cold ice cube on it. So I tried the same, holding ice on the sides of my nose which were affected. The rosacea disappeared within a few days and I have been clear for months now. I use very cold ice cubes from the freezer, which must be at about 15 degrees, and hold this on till it begins to ache.

Comment from: diamond, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

Rosacea needs daily attention to keep it under control. There are some easy things that I do and they help my face stay mostly clear. Before I tried this regime, my face was full of sores and very red. Now I use Dove soap and only Dove. I also use a soft puff to exfoliate every night when I wash my face. In the morning I use Neutrogena Stress Control wipes. At night I use tea tree oil wipes. I also use makeup or skin cream during the day with a lot of sunscreen for protection and conditioning. For me, stress is my biggest enemy. It really causes my rosacea to flare up.

Comment from: CJ, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 18

I have had rosacea all my life. I am fair skinned and freckled. My face was always red. I recently started taking astaxanthin 4 mg/day. It is found in any nutrition store. And after about 2 weeks I noticed my skin being more skin colored. After approximately 30 days my skin is no longer red. It is a pure miracle. I urge all who suffer to give it a try. Astaxanthin is an antioxidant found in krill oil. Research before you try. You won't regret it.

Comment from: cindy, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: January 08

Using sunscreen every day and not using makeup every day, but just on special occasions is effective for my rosacea.

Comment from: turmericala, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 10

I've been battling rosacea for more than a year now, specifically on my right cheek. I had a series of IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments which helped mildly with the redness but didn't cure breakouts. My dermatologist prescribed Metrogel, not much success there either. I came across a facemask recipe which is working wonders clearing up the pustules and inflammation; two tablespoons of Greek yoghurt, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Just two weeks after daily use the pustules are finally gone. Be sure to store in the fridge and take care when applying. Turmeric does stain clothes and hair.

Comment from: storm5, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 10

Anyone that has super sensitive skin or rosacea knows how difficult it can be to find a facial cleanser. I slather the Made from Earth green tea cleanser on my face liberally and I do not have the redness or ugly rosacea irritation I was getting.

Comment from: JMB, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: October 21

I have had rosacea since my twenties. Three years ago I developed acne rosacea. After visiting an acupuncturist who suggested I have a blood test for allergies I discovered I was allergic to gluten and dairy. I eliminated those from my diet and the acne was less. I was also told that coffee has the same molecular structure as wheat and although I did not test positive for caffeine I gave up coffee and saw more improvement with the acne. Now that we have identified the problem of food allergies I am hopeful that using some other natural remedies such a clay baths, etc. will help remove the toxins from my skin. And, the bonus of eating mostly vegetables and fruit is I have more energy and have lost some weight. This has been a win-win all around!

Comment from: SmithG8168, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: August 01

My first skin rash occurred when I was 38 and it, and subsequent rashes were misdiagnosed for a twenty year period. After I was correctly diagnosed with rosacea, I was prescribed Metrocream and given a daily dose of 40 mg of doxycycline. This along with sun avoidance between 10 am and 4 pm has worked well for me. Unfortunately, after a third V-beam treatment I developed small bumps and large pores on my nose.

Comment from: Whowahoo, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: July 18

I had the worst form, ocular rosacea that would drop the side of my face to some degree with the dermal version also. I was treated with prednisone injections, tetracycline and trigger awareness. Once stabilized for some reason I used about two tubes of Dollar Tree hydrocortisone 1% afterwards and have never again been plagued with rosacea in any form.

Comment from: rosygrannie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: July 01

I went on doxycycline for about 6 months and it really helped. I didn't like the idea of being on antibiotics indefinitely, so I went off the doxycycline. After a few months my rosacea worsened. I began using azelaic acid (Finacea) a few weeks ago and am already noticing improvement. I notice it helps to avoid getting overheated; stay out of the sun, and avoid tomato-family foods (solanaceae: tomato, peppers, eggplant, white potatoes).

Comment from: jan, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 16

I have been taking oxytetracycline periodically to keep my skin under control, normally cannot leave it more than 2 weeks without (less in winter), however I last took the tablets for rosacea 5 weeks ago as I was having an operation. Following this operation I have to have warfarin (or similar) blood thinning injections for a month. So far have not had a single spot on my face. Coincidence? Long may it last!

Comment from: Bec, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 22

I was first diagnosed with rosacea in my mid-20s. I had a very bad case of it which affected my chin region. I was initially put on a cream which was prescribed by my dermatologist. The cream was fantastic but was only a short term cream and was also very expensive. Since then, I have been using QV cream which is cheap and a cream I can use daily. QV seems to keep my rosacea calm and I have seen a huge improvement in the redness since using QV. I am now 30 and you wouldn"t even know I have rosacea.

Comment from: BL, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: December 17

I have tried a lot of different things for rosacea. What really works best for me has been Epsom salt soaks, apple cider vinegar as a toner, tea tree oil and calamine lotion. I used various ones on different days. Almost any type of moisturizer makes me break out as I have very oily skin. A dose of 50mg doxycycline also helps but I'd rather not be on antibiotics. I think it is a matter of finding what works best for you and not overdoing it.

Comment from: Aleish, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 28

I developed Rosacea, dermatitis and severe dry eyes over a couple of months. The dermatologist thought it was brought on by my use of steroid cream and nasal spray. I have had great results with Finacea and doxycycline 50mg (low dose because of thrush). However I have had no improvement with my eyes. Initially I was put on Finacea alone but it stung too much. However once I was on the doxycycline and the skin settled down I could use Finacea with no problems.

Comment from: HappyJessJess, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 19

I've found that my rosacea is closely related to my acne. I have never, ever, had acne before this year (I am 25). As my faced started turning red, I assumed it was simply just the rosacea. I got on doxycycline and ended up being allergic; the doctor gave me a different cream that did nothing. Eventually, I bought the AcneFree Redness Relief System on a whim. I cannot begin to express how much better my skin looks. I think most of my rosacea was actually just acne, and it has really, really helped. I feel much better about myself. All these rosacea websites scream not to ever use benzoyl peroxide, but that is what this product's main ingredient is, and it has worked wonders. You can buy it at any drugstore for $25. It lasts about two months.

Comment from: Susie.., 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: July 30

My outbreak of rosacea is mainly triggered by stress and even more when I use face moisturizer. Most often I have a breakout within days of wearing face cream so it is just a dab of foundation and nothing else. The condition started when I was 38 due to my husband and his girlfriends. I was treated with cortisone creams that caused it to increase, the best treatment is minomycin tablet.

Comment from: Joanne71, 35-44 (Patient) Published: June 01

I have had rosacea now for over 15 years and still cannot find my actual triggers. I have found that Rozex cream has helped massively but would love to have a sort of allergy/intolerance test to get to the route of what triggers it off.

Comment from: Nobody, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 27

I have had rosacea now for the last 15 to 20 years. I have tried all the creams that my doctor prescribed and off the shelf. But nothing worked since I have oily skin. I tried rubbing alcohol and it seems to keep the redness at bay with only the occasional flare up. My case may not be as severe as others.

Comment from: nela, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 22

I recently got this natural cream called night rosacea from eBay and it worked wonders for me. I've never used it before, but I'm glad I tried.

Comment from: Jo Marie C., 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 11

I've tried a lot of creams from doctors and never found a good one that helped bring down the redness. Derma MD rosacea treatment serum helped the first day I used it.

Comment from: yecats, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: July 08

I found the only thing to help with my rosacea was drinking green tea, though I don't know why.

Comment from: Don, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: April 17

Rosacea is easy to get rid of; all one has to do is get on a strict gluten free diet and take your essential fatty acid (EFA) and vitamin A.

Comment from: lmartinwv, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I currently have rosacea. I was in my thirties when first diagnosed with rosacea. So far, I have found that topical Metrogel for the face has helped calm the redness and doxycycline also helped.

Comment from: Tammy F, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 12

As someone who has been burned a few times buying products that claim (very convincingly) to be phenomenal, and also as someone who NEVER writes reviews, I felt compelled to write this one. My husband had very bad rosacea on his face. We tried many different creams, some commercial, some alternative "all natural". He had no real luck. Then we came across a recommendation for the Made from Earth skin care line. There we found the Rosehip and Hibiscus Face Serum, which is ideal for rosacea. At $15 a bottle - we had nothing to lose since we already tried all the expensive treatments that did not work! It was inexpensive and having been burned before, I thought at least we'd only be out $15. I never expected it to work. My husbands Rosacea is gone. He uses this every day. He noticed a difference in a month of continuous daily use. Buy it - it is worth the price and more.

Published: May 12

My wife had what may have been rosacea or a weird acne breakout on her right mid to upper cheek only. It got to the point that without makeup on she looked scary. I told her to try a apple cider vinegar treatment that worked for our daughters warts, so she gave it a try after nothing else worked, what she did was every night before she went to sleep she took the tip of a q-tip and soaked it in organic apple cider vinegar then squeezed the excess out of it still leaving it wet though, she placed it over the area and covered it with a band aid and slept with it over night, she did this for a week straight without missing a day and it has improved to the point that if she's not wearing make up she doesn't look scary anymore. I would say that it has helped dramatically and I know it works for warts because we did it on our 8 year old daughter and after a week they were gone.

Comment from: tcam0678, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: April 15

I suffered from rosacea for more than 10 years. Metrogel made my condition worse. Finally, I saw a dermatologist who prescribed Clindoxyl topical gel. It cleared up my rosacea after one to two months of use. After two years, my face is even better, and I seldom see any redness. I use it daily to keep my rosacea under control.

Comment from: ffirgp, 55-64 Male Published: February 17

I am 55. My rosacea appeared at 35. My dermatologist had me try several topical treatments to no avail. Tetracycline was the only treatment that provided relief. At 50, I was working away from home for an extended period, and my prescription expired. The rosacea did not flare-up within a week, which it had done in the past. No serious flare-ups have occurred since. My dermatologist had explained at the outset that rosacea mostly affects men between the ages of 30 to 50. Hopefully, I have outgrown rosacea.

Comment from: hopethishelps, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 17

For me I think it has a lot to do with the gut and yeast. I can not consume sugars or yeast. Processed food a big no..no! (this really makes sense alcohol, is yeast and sugar). I truly believe using a premium strain of acidophilus with bifidus is very helpful.(a pro biotic) I have an allergist that is trying to rid me of Candida yeast.(using nystatin and yeast allergy needles) This yeast and my face flair up bad in the fall every year. I may not have dry eye either after reading this. Good to know. I also have a process called Accent done, it is for acne. All of this combined is starting to clear my face up considerably.

Comment from: Jane, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 17

I have suffered from rosacea off and on for over 20 years, and I have been on antibiotics about 3 times. Each time, I found it was not all that effective, and I didn't like having to take antibiotics for 3 months plus. Then, I had a huge flare-up when I was getting chemotherapy for breast cancer and the dermatologist at the teaching hospital in Geneva where I was being treated put me on a combination of antibiotics plus Rozex, a metronidazole gel. The simple combination was much more effective and now, whenever it starts to flare up again, I just use the Rozex again and it controls it. She also recommended a greenish cream made by a french company, Avene, which I use under make-up if it gets bad. They do a thick one called Diroseal and a quite nice moisturizer. (Other things I'd tried were a bit cloggy and made me look seasick). What a brilliant article, though. I might even try laser treatment now, after having read the comments.

Comment from: Besma, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 10

I am a 48-year-old female and was recently diagnosed with rosacea. I have been using Metronidazole and Elidel creams with little success. Besides the blushing and pimples, I also experience a lot of itching, almost as if tiny bugs were crawling on my face. My eyes are also affected. They become swollen and very itchy.

Comment from: always hopeful, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: September 10

I am 54 years old and have had rosacea for over 20 years. My condition has progressed to point that I am having difficulty with rhinophyma. I have tried every drug available and have undergone thousands of dollars of laser treatments, all to naught. While I do not suffer redness or telangiectasia (I hope that is spelled correctly), I do have cysts, papules and bumps and enlargement of my nose. I have found that simple milk of magnesia applied to the face at night has a beneficial effect and have been using it for some time. I read about this in a doctor's collum in our news paper. I wash with a sulpha cleanser and apply Duac gel during the day and stay out of the sun and heat.

Comment from: c arole, Female (Patient) Published: May 20

I recently got diagnosed with severe rosacea, it is affecting my eyes, and burning my skin. Doctor gave me some cream but it is not helping.

Comment from: cookie, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: November 26

I am 70 years old and now at this late age I have rosacea! It is bad, it is always like a blowtorch has hit my face and it has hit my eyes. I can find nothing that helps and it is a nightmare. I have been to so many doctors and get no relief at all.

Comment from: Carol, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 16

Pulsed dye laser got rid of the little red veins. Isolaz helped the background redness kind of like a "blanket" treatment ! I gave up using certain cleansers Boots No7 soft and soothed is OK. So is Avene the French brand Lush oatifix face mask is really nice and soothing too I don't drink alcohol and I NEVER do the sun.

Comment from: Mat, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 13

I tried numerous things from laser treatments to different creams. The laser treatment worked for a few months at a time, but it was expensive and painful. Now I use a cream called Finacea. It is hands down the best treatment I have tried. This was about 7 or 8 years ago and I still swear by it. I have found that I need to wet shave twice a week (possibly helping exfoliate the skin), but this is a minor detail as far as I am concerned. Living in Perth, Australia, and working on the ocean, it is almost impossible to avoid sunlight, which is one of the worst triggers for the condition. The combination of the cream and shaving has worked well.

Comment from: Chris100, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 07

I suffered from an outbreak of rosacea 2 years ago at the age of 45 and it has gotten worse than I could imagine at times. I've seen a dermatologist and took pills and creams and tried every anti-redding product out there-nothing worked-until now. For one week now I have been using pure Australian Tea Tree Oil on a cotton pad twice a day and my redness and bumps/acne has disappeared. The pure oil not the diluted spray etc. It hasn't been this clear for years. I bought it in the drug store for 19.00 and in a week have used about 25% of the bottle so very affordable. You have nothing to lose- try it!!!!!!!!

Comment from: Self cured, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: May 20

I recently suffered from rosacea for three years before discovering what triggered it. I tried all kinds of treatments, and the only one that worked was a daily dose of 80 mg of Solodyn. That kept it in check, but I still had small flare ups once in a while. I did find out what was triggering it, though. Any food with wheat in it causes it for me. And the reaction is very bad. Maybe it's the gluten? To a lesser degree, lactose will cause it to flare. I cut out these two foods, and I am totally cured. I take no medicine any more. Any of you who suffer from this condition I truly have sympathy for you, but you might want to look into cutting out these two types of food.

Comment from: Bren, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: September 10

I have had rosacea since I was 11, I am now 41 It has effected my life totally, especially my confidence. I have tried medication, creams and laser treatment. The laser treatment totally cleared up the visible veins and reduced the redness. I have quit smoking and drinking alcohol recently and also products that contain sugar. I just heard that tomatoes are suspected as being a rosacea trigger also. I had laser treatment 7 years ago. Now a lot of people are talking about the Genesis Laser treatment so I will try that soon. My skin situation sucks and I used to feel so sorry for myself, but I don't feel sorry so much any more as there are a lot of people with a much worse problems than me.

Published: July 25

I'm 32, I started to get Rosacea at 30 years old, I started to treat it with a face wash, lotion and Minocycline capsules that my dermatologist had prescribed me, it help for a little, but then I stop using the medications. I then started to use teas to wash my face, and that has helped my Rosacea to get much better, the redness has minimized as well as the swelling. The teas I use are (Cats Claw and Romero) these have helped my face to get back in shape. I would recommend the teas to be used after washing the face with honey and milk soap. Make sure that the tea is boiled before using it on face with Cotton.

Published: June 25

I am 47 years old and have suffered rosacea for years I had 2 lots of laser treatment 3 years ago. It was the best money I spent it reduces the redness and I no longer get the comments oh have you been in the sun or do you drink a lot of alcohol I hardly drink. I have only had a couple of flare-ups but when I do I get a course of antibiotics and reduce my diet to remove all hot drinks spicy foods and alcohol. I find that helps a lot also the more I'm stressed the worse it gets. (I seem to suffer from very larger pimple type sores and they are very painful). I have learned to live with it and am going to have further laser treatment when I feel that I need to.

Published: June 17

My aunt and I were diagnosed with rosacea in 2001. Over the years, we have taken the oral antibiotics, the topical antibiotics, and my aunt has had the laser done. The antibiotics work when dealing with flare ups. We also tried the "Rosacea Diet." The diet consists of getting off of all sugars, breads, and dairy for three weeks. After three weeks, you slowly add things back to your diet to see what causes flair ups. This was difficult to weed out what triggered flare ups. My aunt had the laser done three years ago, and she is doing well. She does not have redness as frequent as she used to. Under rosacea treatment, her insurance did cover this procedure. As this article has stated rosacea is an on and off disease. It's frustrating and bothersome.

Comment from: dogooder, 25-34 Female Published: May 12

My skin condition which was diagnosed as Rosacea was treated by many Allopaths with antibiotics and face creams. I did not respond to them at all. My friends suggested that I try Homeopathy and I have had great results with this treatment in the last 4 months. I have researched homeopathic medicines and have found that their treatment plans work the best in chronic skin disorders. I have been recommending my Homeopath to everyone with skin disorders.

Comment from: rosemar, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 12

I have just discovered that my face redness is caused by rosacea when the dermatologist explained it to me. So now even during rainy days, I've got to put sunblock on my face very gently so as not to irritate my skin more. I think I'm doing fine with the sunblock since my face is looking better. Just try that sunblock that suits your skin. Ask your dermatologist.

Comment from: Beau, 55-64 Male (Caregiver) Published: May 12

My 85 year-old aunt is a diabetic and has just had her regular foot doctor replaced by a younger doctor. He apparently has a really bad case of what seems to be rosacea. She is afraid that the condition could be contagious and worries she might contract it because of her diabetes.

Comment from: georgia, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 08

I have suffered from rosea since the age of 18. It has now become a permeant feature (butterfly appearance across nose and cheeks with pustules). In the last 2 years, it has totally destroyed my confidence and social life. I have tried many gels creams and antibiotics to no avail. I have just been refused laser treatment on the NHS, as it is deemed as cosmetic, I do not have the financial means to fund it myself, I wonder if the people who make these decisions suffer with it?

Comment from: Rednomore, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 08

Tried MetroGel and some "miracle" cures found on the web. Aside from making my nose shine. MetroGel had no effect, but it may work for some. The "miracle" stuff was also a waste of money. Then my doctor gave me clinimycin phosphate and the results were quick and impressive. Still had some faint redness but no more red pimple bumps and breakouts. It's under control now with daily use. Don't waste your time on over-the-counter junk. Avoid your triggers and see your doctor.

Published: April 06

I have had Rosacea for many years. It was first mis-diagnosed as "adult acne". I now keep it under control using BeautiControl Skinlogics for Sensitive Skin. It has a gentle wash, calming rinse, relaxing moisturizer, and a 4th product to relieve redness. My skin has never looked better. In addition to wearing a sunscreen, I avoid alcohol and spicy food. I just learned that cinnamon is a big trigger for me also

Comment from: marilyngirl, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 17

I just started using Metronidazole cream, prescribed by my doctor. It is a miracle worker! Within 24 hours the redness was gone, and within 2 days the bumps started to dry up and fade. My skin looks so much better, and it's only been 3 days!

Comment from: det436, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: October 15

My Rosacea responds very well to a daily 250 mgs of dicloxacillin. When I have serious flare-ups I experience pustules that form on my nose which bleed quite a bit if I scrub them with soap and face cloth. A week of treatment with the anti-biotic restores my nose and blushing area to normal. Hope this info helps someone else.

Comment from: 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: September 10

I have had rosacea for about 13 years now. I am 51 years old. I treat it with a Metronidazole gel (1%), the brand name is Metrogel. It is a Prescription medicine that you apply to your rosacea when it starts to flare up. It usually takes a week or two, but it always clears it up. Tried all kinds of antibiotics before my dermatologist recommended the Metrogel and nothing else helped. If you have Rosacea you should try the Metro91nidazole gel (1%), It works well.

Comment from: Sara, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: September 10

At 49 I have had rosacea for over 20 years and tried a wide variety of prescription medications and seen many dermatologists who in retrospect were of little help. Out of frustration I turned to the Internet for information and solutions. I have been using a treatment called Rosacea-Ltd for about three years now with very good results. I can't say I am cured of rosacea but I am able to control it with greater ease and ever increasing periods of remission. This is the only treatment I have ever used that I have felt comfortable recommending to anyone.

Comment from: pamela, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 17

I use Eucerin which is not a cure but it does hide it during the day, under make-up. I think my Rosacea is caused by taking steroids.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Skin Care & Conditions Newsletter