Radiculopathy Center - Washington, DC
Washington Neurologist Doctors and Specialists for Radiculopathy
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Washington, DC
- Radiculopathy is caused by compression or irritation of a nerve as it exits the spinal column.
- Symptoms of radiculopathy include pain, numbness, tingling, or weakness in the arms or legs.
Other Related Radiculopathy Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department (202) 673-3331
- Poison Center (202) 625-3333
Nearby Washington, DC Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.