Psoriatic Arthritis Center - Redford, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Redford Doctors
- Related Psoriatic Arthritis Articles
- Redford Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Redford Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Redford
Redford Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for Psoriatic Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Redford, MI
Ashwini Mugulvaly Shadakshari
28100 Grand River Ave Ste 314Farmington Hills, MI 483361 office location
Psoriatic arthritis facts
- Psoriatic arthritis is a chronic disease characterized by a form of inflammation of the skin (psoriasis) and joints (inflammatory arthritis).
- Some 15%-25% of people with psoriasis also develop infla...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Redford, MI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.