Psoriatic Arthritis Center - Orem, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Orem Doctors
- Related Psoriatic Arthritis Articles
- Orem Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Orem Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Orem
Orem Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for Psoriatic Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Orem, UT
Psoriatic arthritis facts
- Psoriatic arthritis is a chronic disease characterized by a form of inflammation of the skin (psoriasis) and joints (inflammatory arthritis).
- Some 15%-25% of people with psoriasis also develop infla...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Orem, UT Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.