Psoriatic Arthritis Center - Norman, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Norman Doctors
- Related Psoriatic Arthritis Articles
- Norman Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Norman Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Norman
Norman Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for Psoriatic Arthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Norman, OK
Psoriatic arthritis facts
- Psoriatic arthritis is a chronic disease characterized by a form of inflammation of the skin (psoriasis) and joints (inflammatory arthritis).
- Some 15%-25% of people with psoriasis also develop infla...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Norman, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.