Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men after skin cancer. Risk factors include age, family history, ethnicity, and diet. Prostate cancer is diagnosed by digital rectal exam, prostate specific antigen (PSA) test, and prostate biopsy. Symptoms may include frequent need to urinate, incontinence, pain, blood in the urine, fatigue, and more. Prognosis and treatment depend on cancer staging. Watchful waiting, surgery, radiation, cryotherapy, and other management strategies are available. Research and clinical trials strive to find new and better treatments for prostate cancer. Read more: Prostate Cancer Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...
Is prostate cancer the most common cancer in men? Take this quiz to find out and learn the causes, symptoms and treatments of...
Prostate Cancer Symptoms, PSA Test, Treatments
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. Learn the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer, along with causes and...
Picture of Prostate Gland
A gland within the male reproductive system that is located just below the bladder. See a picture of Prostate Gland and learn...
Picture of Prostate
Side View of the Prostate. The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. See a picture of the...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition cause by an enlarged prostate. Get more information on how an enlarged prostate...
Cancer-Fighting Foods in Pictures: Resveratrol, Green Tea, and More
Experts have praised certain foods for their ability to reduce cancer risks. Learn which foods and eating strategies may help...
Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
See pictures of which 15 cancer symptoms men ignore such as skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight loss, a breast...
Men's Health: Dealing With Body Odor, Sweating, Back Hair, & More
Most men struggle with belly fat, back hair, sweating, erectile dysfunction, gas, body odor, or bad breath at some point. Get...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Better Sex After 50
It's never too late to improve your sex life. Learn how to overcome common health conditions affecting those over 50 such as...
Related Disease Conditions
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Prostate Problems Symptoms and Signs
The prostate is a gland that is part of the male reproduction system and is located between the bladder and penis. The prostate...
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are...
Blood in Urine
Blood in the urine is termed hematuria. Hematuria, whether it be gross or microscopic, is abnormal and should be further...
Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)
Peyronie's disease or curvature of the penis (Peyronie disease) is a condition in which scar tissue develops inside the penis....
Hydronephrosis describes swelling of the kidney resulting from the inability of urine to drain from the kidney into the bladder....
Early Prostate Cancer
Second Source article from Government...
Bladder Infection (Cystitis)
Bladder infection is an infection of the bladder, usually caused by bacteria or, rarely, by Candida. Certain people, including...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate) is very common in men over 50 years of age. Half of all men over the...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying...
Prostatitis vs. BPH (Enlarged Prostate) Differences and Similarities
Prostatitis and BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia, enlarged prostate gland) are both conditions of the prostate gland. There...
Tumor grade is a system used to classify cancer cells in how likely the tumor is to grow and how abnormal they look under a...
Cancer Risk Factors
Though it's difficult to say why some people develop cancer while others don't, research shows that certain risk factors increase...
There are many types of urinary incontinence (UI), which is the accidental leakage of urine. These types include stress...
Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress,...
Pelvic Pain (in Women and Men)
Pelvic pain is described as pain, usually in the lower pelvic area. Causes of acute and chronic pelvic pain in women include...
Enjoying a satisfying sex life as we age is important to both physical and mental health. As we age, diseases and conditions may...
Most often, caregivers take care of other adults who are ill or disabled. Less often, caregivers are grandparents raising their...
Cancer fatigue is a lack of energy that is caused by cancer or cancer treatment, including chemotherapy, radiation, biological...
Certain behavioral, lifestyle, and environmental factors contribute to cancer. Cancer prevention involves modifying these factors...
Cancer pain results from the tumor pressing on nerves or invading bones or organs. Cancer treatments like chemotherapy,...
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Local ResourcesFind a local Oncologist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Creatinine (Low, High, Blood Test Results Explained)
- PSA Test (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- CT Scan (Computerized Tomography)
- Clinical Trials
- 4KScore Test
- Screening Tests for Cancer
- Radiation Therapy
- Questions To Ask Before Surgery
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Burning Urination (Dysuria)
- Urinary Urgency
- Difficulty Urinating
- Frequent Urination
- Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
- Blood in Urine
- Blood in Semen
- Urinary Retention
- Prostate Cancer
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Advance Medical Directives
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- Prostate Cancer FAQs
- Biopsy: Questions to Ask Your Doctor Before a Biopsy
- Cancer Care in the Elderly
- Coping with a Bad Disease - Community Counts
- Prostate Cancer - New Criteria
- Prostate Cancer Risk May Be Lowered By Vitamin E
- Ten Health Benefits of a Healthy Sex Life
- Is Prostate Cancer Genetic?
- What Is the Di Bella Cancer Cure?
- What Is the Prostate Cancer TNM Stage?
- What Does Prostate Cancer Do to You?
- How Do You Develop Prostate Cancer?
- What Are the Early Signs of Prostate Cancer?
- Red Meats and Processed Meats Raise Cancer Risk
- Complementary and Alternative Cancer Treatments
- What Is Bone Cancer?
- Prostate Cancer- The Importance of a PSA Test
Medications & Supplements
- prednisone (Prednisone Intensol, Rayos) Corticosteroid
- leuprolide 4 month (30 mg) - subcutaneous injection, Eligard
- leuprolide monthly (7.5 mg) - subcutaneous injection, Eligard
- leuprolide monthly (3.75 mg) - injection, Lupron Depot
- leuprolide 3 month (22.5 mg) - subcutaneous injection, Eligard
- leuprolide - injection, Lupron
- bicalutamide - oral, Casodex
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Dilaudid vs. Fentanyl (Pain Strength Comparison and Side Effects)
- fentanyl patch (Duragesic)
- finasteride (Proscar)
- leuprolide (Lupron, Eligard)
- triptorelin 3 month (11.25 mg) - injection, Trelstar
- bicalutamide (Casodex)
- zoledronic acid - injection, Zometa
- goserelin - implant, Zoladex
- green tea (camellia sinensis) - oral
- docetaxel, Taxotere, Docefrez
- flutamide - oral, Eulexin
- triptorelin 1 month (3.75 mg) - injection, Trelstar Depot
- radium Ra 223 dichloride (Xofigo)
- estramustine phosphate - oral, Emcyt
- nilutamide - oral, Nilandron
Prevention & Wellness
- Hormone Treatment for Prostate Cancer Linked to Heightened Alzheimer's Risk
- New Urine Test Might Show Whether Prostate Cancer Needs Treatment
- 9/11 Dust Linked to Prostate Cancer in First Responders
- Few Prostate Cancer Patients Are Getting Checkups They Need
- Could 2 Prostate Cancer Drugs Fight Disease in Earlier Stages?
- Is That Prostate Cancer Worth Treating? Chromosomes May Tell
- Use of Meds for Enlarged Prostate Might Delay a Cancer Diagnosis
- Could Common Heart Meds Lower Prostate Cancer Risk?
- Does Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer Raise Dementia Risk?
- One High Dose of Radiation May Be Enough for Early Prostate Cancer
- Researchers Seek Firefighters for Data on Cancer Risk
- U.S. Leads World in Reducing Prostate Cancer Cases
- Hormonal Therapy for Prostate Cancer Might Raise Depression Risk
- Low-Dose Aspirin Doesn't Prolong Survival in Prostate Cancer
- More U.S. Men Holding Off on Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Obesity-Linked Cancers On the Rise Among Young Americans
- Prostate Drug Finasteride Can Safely Lower Cancer Risk, Study Says
- Suicide Risk Rises Following Cancer Diagnosis
- Crohn's, Colitis May Be Tied to Prostate Cancer
- Surgery May Benefit Some With Early Prostate Cancer: Study
- Rapid Test for Cancer Developed by Researchers
- Health Tip: Identifying Risk Factors for Prostate Cancer
- Is Teen Drinking Tied to Aggressive Prostate Cancer Later in Life?
- Clinical Trials Balance Out Urban, Rural Cancer Survival Rates
- Large U.S. Study Targets Prostate Cancer in Black Men
- Could an Early Supper Lower Breast, Prostate Cancer Risk?
- Drug May Help Keep Aggressive Prostate Cancer in Check
- New DNA Test May Predict Prostate Cancer Risk
- Blacks With Prostate Cancer May Fare Better Than Whites
- U.S. Cancer Death Rate Declines Again, But Prostate Cancer Incidence Rises
- Men May Gain More From Cancer Immunotherapy
- Expert Panel Highlights Patient Choice for Prostate Cancer Screen
- Diet, Exercise Can Ease Side Effects of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- A Light Breakfast Might Cut Cost of Pricey Prostate Cancer Drug
- His Prostate Cancer Becomes Her Struggle, Too
- New Treatment Approved for Prostate Cancer That Resists Hormone Therapy
- Two Drugs Offer Hope Against a Tough-to-Treat Prostate Cancer
- What Might Make Prostate Cancer's Return More Likely?
- Mitt Romney Treated for Prostate Cancer Last Year
- Health Tip: Recognizing Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Symptoms Aren't Always Obvious
- U.S. Cancer Death Rate Continues to Fall
- New Research Finds Value in PSA Testing
- Common Treatment for Early Prostate Cancer May Carry Heart Risk
- Little Evidence That Vasectomy Raises Prostate Cancer Risk
- Are Big Men More Prone to Aggressive Prostate Cancer?
- 'Observation' Best Option for Most Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Drug Extends Lives of Patients With Advanced Prostate Cancer: Studies
- Addressing Your Cancer Risk
- PSA Testing Rates for Prostate Cancer Have Leveled Off
- Should Prostate Cancer Screening Start Earlier for Black Men?
- It's Yoga to the Rescue for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Updated Prostate Cancer Test Guidelines Now Stress Patient Choice
- Many Docs Don't Discuss Prostate Cancer Screening Pros and Cons
- Guys, a Good Night's Sleep Might Save Your Life
- Can Daily Low-Dose Aspirin Lower Cancer Death Risk?
- Survival Continues to Improve for Most Cancers
- Tests May Bring New Wave of Cancer Detection
- Is MRI the 'Mammography' of Prostate Cancer Screening?
- Prostate Cancer Treatments Have Varying Side Effects, Study Shows
- Cancer Isn't 'One Size Fits All' for Hispanics
- Hormonal Drug Boosts Survival After Prostate Cancer's Return: Study
- Anxiety May Lead to Unneeded Prostate Cancer Treatments
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Decline Over Three Decades
- Powerful Drug for Advanced Cancers May Need Less Frequent Dosing
- Vitamin E, Selenium Don't Cut Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- New Prostate Cancer Therapy Works Without Severe Side Effects
- Worldwide Cancer Rates Up More Than One-Third in Past Decade: Report
- Alcohol May Fuel Prostate Cancer Risk
- Second Opinions Don't Seem to Sway Prostate Cancer Patients
- Monitoring, Not Treatment, May Be Better for Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Can Hormonal Rx for Prostate Cancer Raise Dementia Risk?
- Smokeless Tobacco Product Tied to Higher Risk of Prostate Cancer Death
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer Less Safe for Men With Prior Heart Attack
- Cancer Treatment More Likely to Leave Blacks in Debt
- Vasectomy May Not Raise Prostate Cancer Risk After All
- Prostate Cancer Treatments: Different Choices for Different Men
- Experts Weigh In On Newly Released Health Information From Clinton, Trump
- Early Prostate Cancer Diagnoses Continue to Fall in U.S.: Study
- 'Active Surveillance' of Prostate Cancer Doesn't Dampen Quality of Life
- Cancer Experts Criticize Report on Rising Prostate Cancer Numbers
- Number of Advanced Prostate Cancer Cases Soars: U.S. Study
- Could Statins Help Fight Cancer?
- Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer Might Consider Gene Test
- U.S. Cancer Survivors Living Longer
- Healthy Living Slashes Cancer Risk
- 15.5 Million Americans Now Surviving Cancer: Report
- HIV Patients Less Likely to Get Treatment for Cancer: Study
- Men Miss Out on Bone Loss Screening
- Could 'Breast Cancer Genes' Play Role in Prostate Cancer, Too?
- Could Certain Fatty Foods Be Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer?
- Regular Exercise May Boost Prostate Cancer Survival
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer Tied to Depression
- High-Dose Radiation May Be No Better for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Sugary Drinks, 'Bad' Carbs Tied to Breast, Prostate Cancers
- New Prostate Technique May Help Men's Nighttime Urination
- Shorter, Intensive Radiation Works for Prostate Cancer: Study
- Hospital Volume Tied to Success of Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Carry Certain Risks
- Low Vitamin D Levels May Signal More Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Testosterone Therapy May Boost Sex Drive in Older Men ...
- PSA Testing Differs Among Primary Care Doctors, Urologists
- Many Older Americans May Get Unneeded Breast, Prostate Cancer Screenings
- For Cancer Survivors, Expenses Keep Mounting
- Aspirin May Decrease Death From Prostate Cancer, Study Finds
- Childhood Cancer Treatment May Raise Adult Heart Disease Risk
- Surgery May Beat Radiation for Men With Early Stage Prostate Cancer
- 'Suicide Gene Therapy' Plus Radiation Fights Prostate Cancer: Study
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer Tied to Possible Alzheimer's Risk
- Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Often Not Monitored Closely
- Yoga May Boost Quality of Life for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Prostate Cancer Screening, Detection Both Down in U.S., Studies Say
- Ovarian Cancer Drug Shows Promise With Tough-to-Treat Prostate Tumors
- Black Men May Get Worse Prostate Cancer Care, Study Contends
- Men's Health Supplements Don't Benefit Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- Relaxed Guidelines on PSA Testing Might Miss Aggressive Tumors: Study
- Some Prostate Cancer Patients May Not Benefit From Hormone Therapy
- Combo Treatment May Boost Survival With Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Scientists Identify 5 Types of Prostate Cancer
- Study Questions Radiation Use for 'Low-Risk' Prostate Cancers
- 'Watchful Waiting' Becoming More Common for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Too Few Men With Low-Risk Prostate Cancers Get 'Watch and Wait' Approach
- High-Fat Diet May Raise Prostate Cancer Death Risk
- Excess Weight Linked to Worse Prostate Cancer Prognosis
- Smoking Ups Risk of Complications From Urologic Cancers: Study
- Prostate Cancer Testing Drops Off After Controversial Guidelines
- Early Chemo May Boost Survival in Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Radiation Plus Hormone Therapy May Help Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Impair Thinking
- Statins May Slow Prostate Cancer Progression: Study
- Many Americans Not Getting Routine Cancer Screenings: CDC
- Dogs Find Prostate Cancer by Smell
- Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Prostate Cancer in Blacks, Study Says
- Walking Boosts Outcomes for Prostate Cancer Survivors
- Report Shows Progress in America's War on Cancer
- Midlife Fitness May Be a Real Cancer Fighter for Men
- Smoking May Be Linked to Prostate Cancer's Return
- Vitamin D Supplements Might Slow Prostate Cancer, Study Suggests
- Study Links Family History of Prostate Cancer to Breast Cancer Risk
- Statins May Help Improve Prostate Cancer Survival: Study
- Early Studies See No Heart Risk From Testosterone Therapy
- Did PSA Test's Decline Spur Rise in Prostate Cancers?
- Watch-and-Wait Strategy May Be Riskier for Certain Prostate Cancers
- Testicular Cancer May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk: Study
- Are Too Many Prostate Cancer Patients Receiving Treatment?
- More Americans Surviving Cancer Today Than 20 Years Ago
- MRI Improves Prostate Cancer Biopsy Accuracy, Study Finds
- Prostate Cancer Patients Who Smoke Fare Worse, Study Finds
- Strategy Might Thwart Resistance to a Common Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Random Mutations Responsible for About Two-Thirds of Cancer Risk: Study
- Falling Cancer Death Rate Means 1.5 Million Lives Saved Over 20 Years
- Too Few Prostate Cancer Patients Get Bone-Strengthening Meds: Study
- Hormone Therapy May Up Heart-Related Deaths in Some Prostate Cancer Patients
- Playing the Field May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk: Study
- The Dangers of Thinning Bones as Men Age
- High Cholesterol Tied to Prostate Cancer's Return in Study
- Vitamin E, Selenium Supplements Don't Seem to Prevent Cataracts
- DNA Blood Test Might Identify Status of Prostate Cancer
- New Gene Variants for Prostate Cancer Identified
- Male Pattern Baldness Tied to Prostate Cancer, Study Suggests
- Watchful Waiting May Not Be Best for Black Men With Prostate Cancer
- New Guidelines for Treating Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Study: Many Seniors Get Unnecessary Cancer Tests
- Is the PSA Test Worth It? Major Study Is Inconclusive
- Can Bike Riding Up Prostate Cancer Risk?
- Men With Prostate Cancer May Not Always Get Best Advice
- Depression May Make It Harder to Beat Prostate Cancer
- Study Links Vasectomy to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Cost of Prostate Cancer Surgery Varies Widely in U.S.
- New Approach May Boost Survival From Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Number of Cancer Survivors Should Grow to 19 Million in Next Decade: Report
- Lower Risk of Prostate Cancer Seen in Circumcised Blacks: Study
- Your Income Might Influence Your Risk for Certain Cancers
- Pancreatic Cancer Will Be 2nd Deadliest Cancer by 2030: Study
- Diet, Lifestyle Affect Prostate Cancer Risk, Studies Find
- Dogs May Help Spot Human Prostate Cancers, Study Finds
- Some Prostate Cancer Patients Might Safely Delay Hormonal Therapy: Study
- Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' Approach
- DNA Test May Gauge Risk of Prostate Cancer's Return
- Cialis May Not Prevent Impotence in Men Treated for Prostate Cancer
- Newer Radiation Therapy Treats Prostate Cancer More Quickly: Study
- Surgery May Benefit Younger Prostate Cancer Patients
- Vitamin E, Selenium Supplements Might Double Chances of Prostate Cancer
- Drug May Extend Survival for Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Scientists Explore Effect of Exercise on Prostate Cancer Patients
- 'Sleep Hormone' Tied to Possible Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- Mouse Study Hints at Plastics Chemical's Link to Prostate Cancer Risk
- Type of Surgical Anesthesia Might Influence Prostate Cancer's Return
- Overweight Men May Face Higher Death Risk From Prostate Cancer: Study
- Statin Use Linked to Lower Prostate Cancer Death Risk
- Tests May Someday Show Which Breast, Prostate Cancers Will Turn Aggressive
- Study Ties Y Chromosome Variations to Prostate Cancer Risk
- Do Some Docs Have Vested Interest in Prescribing Radiation for Prostate Cancer?
- Radiation Therapy Overused in Advanced Prostate Cancer, Study Says
- Usual 'Hot Flash' Therapies Don't Help Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- Extended Hormone Therapy Doesn't Help Some Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- Gene Test May Help Predict Prostate Cancer Aggressiveness
- Terms Docs Use Can Influence Patients' Cancer Choices
- Could Heavy Coffee Drinking Help Men Battle Prostate Cancer?
- High-Tech Prostate Scan May Boost Cancer Detection
- 'Watch & Wait' OK for Many Low-Grade Prostate Tumors: Study
- 18-Year Study Finds Drug Cut Prostate Cancer Risk
- Helping Men Resolve Conflicts About Prostate Cancer Screening
- Family History of Cancer May Raise Risk for Other Types of Tumors
- Kidney Failure a Possible Risk of Prostate Cancer Hormone Treatment: Study
- Number of Nerve Fibers Near Prostate Tumor Tied to Aggressiveness
- Too Much Fish Oil Might Boost Prostate Cancer Risk, Study Says
- Many Men Plan to Ignore PSA Test Guideline: Survey
- Soy Won't Prevent Prostate Cancer's Return: Study
- Many Men Not Told Pros, Cons of PSA Testing, Survey Finds
- 'Low-Risk' Prostate Cancer Diagnosis May Not Work for Black Men
- New, Pricey Prostate Cancer Treatments May Be Overused: Study
- Some Infertile Men Show Higher Cancer Risk, Study Suggests
- Tweaking Dietary Fat Mix Might Boost Prostate Cancer Survival
- Experimental Drugs Show Promise Against Prostate Cancer
- Black Prostate Cancer Patients More Likely to Delay Treatment: Study
- Age, Other Illnesses May Make Prostate Cancer Treatment Unnecessary
- Newer, Pricier Prostate Cancer Radiation No Better Than Old: Study
- Xofigo Approved for Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves New Drug to Fight Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Agent Orange Tied to Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer May Be Deadlier for the Uninsured
- Sleep Woes Tied to Prostate Cancer Risk in Study
- Urologists' Group Issues Updated Guidelines on PSA Test
- Obesity Linked to Prostate Cancer, Study Finds
- Study Questions Value of PSA Test for Older Men
- Can Selenium Lower Risk of Advanced Prostate Cancer?
- Most Men Don't Need PSA Tests, Doctors' Group Says
- Black Men Often Face Delays in Prostate Cancer Care: Study
- Intermittent Hormone Treatment for Prostate Cancer Not the Best
- More Genetic Insights Into 3 Types of Cancer
- Nearly 14 Million Cancer Survivors in U.S.: Report
- Is Early Baldness in Blacks a Clue to Prostate Cancer?
- Blood Thinners May Boost Survival for Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- Which Cancer Tests Do You Really Need?
- Fried Foods May Boost Prostate Cancer Risk, Study Says
- Folic Acid Supplements Don't Affect Cancer Risk, Review Finds
- Cancer Death Rates Drop 20% Over 2 Decades
- Some Complain of Shorter Penis After Prostate Cancer Treatment: Study
- Survival of 'Obamacare' Tops List of Biggest Health News in 2012
- Cancer-Related Fatigue Often Overlooked, Study Finds
- Children of Older Parents With Cancer May Be at Risk, Too
- Targeted Prostate Cancer Biopsies Might Improve Care: Study
- FDA OKs Expanded Use of Prostate Cancer Drug
- Plastics Chemical BPA Found in Fetal Livers
- New DNA-Based Blood Test May Spot Signs of Cancer
- Smokers, Nonsmokers Alike Urged to Learn About Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Websites Often Hard to Understand: Study
- Boomers Zero In on Health at Age 50 and 65, Study Says
- Proton Beam Therapy Better for Prostate Cancer?
- Viagra Can Help Prostate Cancer Patients Maintain Sex Lives: Study
- Heart Disease Risk Factors Also Tied to Death From Prostate Cancer
- Post-Op Radiation May Boost Results for Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- Green Tea and Cancer Prevention: New Clues
- Antioxidants in Tea, Fruit, Veggies Might Fight Prostate Cancer: Study
- Multivitamins May Help Prevent Cancer
- Rising Eye Injury Rates Seen With Robotic Prostate Surgery
- Scientists ID 'Genetic Signatures' for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Genes May Influence Impotence After Prostate Radiation
- Lab Contamination Behind Debunked Link Between Virus, Prostate Cancer
- Cancer Survivors Prefer to Stay With Cancer Doctors: Study
- Drug Used to Prevent Prostate Cancer Won't Lower Quality of Life
- Newly Approved Imaging Agent Helps Find Prostate Cancer
- New Device May Reduce Repeat Breast Cancer Surgeries
- Pan-Fried Red Meat May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk: Study
- Prostate Cancer: Start-and-Stop Hormone Therapy Works
- FDA OKs Drug for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Race May Affect Quality of Prostate Cancer Surgical Care
- Daily Aspirin May Help Fight Prostate Cancer, But Not Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Drug Might Help Men on Prostate Cancer Therapy
- PSA Testing Linked to Improved Prostate Cancer Survival
- Doctors Who 'Self-Refer' to Radiation Clinics Add to Patients' Burden: Study
- Can Prostate Cancer Screening Improve Men's Lives?
- Calcium, Vitamin D Supplements May Pose Risks for Men With Prostate Cancer
- Screening Debate Typifies Prostate Cancer Uncertainties
- Health Highlights: Aug. 6, 2012
- Most Prostate Cancer Patients Don't Die From the Disease: Study
- Study: PSA Testing Cuts Worst Prostate Cancers
- Antioxidants Might Help Cut Pancreatic Cancer Risk, Study Suggests
- Prostate Cancer Surgery May Not Always Up Survival
- Expert Panel Suggests PSA Test May Benefit Some Men
- Study Compares Timing of Hormonal Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- PSA Screening Controversy: FAQ
- Study Ties Genes to Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, Prostate Cancer Risk
- Do Bald Men Face Higher Risk of Prostate Cancer?
- Panel: Don't Get PSA Prostate Cancer Screen
- Some Cholesterol Drugs May Slow Prostate Growth
- Advanced Prostate Cancer Drug May Help at Earlier Stage
- Can Testosterone Therapy Help Obese Men Lose Weight?
- Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines Often Not Followed: Study
- Health Highlights: April 18, 2012
- Health Highlights: April 17, 2012
- Warren Buffett Has Early Stage Prostate Cancer
- Ultrasound 'Male Lumpectomy' for Prostate Cancer
- Best Prostate Cancer Radiation?
- Researchers Find Genes Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Many Medical Tests, Procedures Not Always Needed
- New Scanning Technology Might Help Guide Prostate Cancer Care
- Cancer Deaths Continue to Fall
- PSA Test Cuts Prostate-Cancer Deaths -- At a Cost
- Can Circumcision Prevent Prostate Cancer?
- Older Prostate Cancer Patients Might Be Overtreated: Study
- Nerve-Sparing Prostate Surgery Helps Men Retain Sexual Function
- Prostate Size May Be Clue to Severity of Cancer
- Health Highlights: Feb. 9, 2012
- Heart Disease May Be Risk Factor for Prostate Cancer
- Health Highlights: Feb. 6, 2012
- New Type of Prostate Cancer Pill Extends Lives
- Study: Radioactive Seeds Beat Out Other Prostate Cancer Treatments
- Health Highlights: Jan.30, 2012
- CDC: Cancer Screening Below Target Rates
- Drug for Enlarged Prostate May Slow Cancer Growth
- U.S. Work-Related Injuries, Illnesses Take Toll on the Till
- Scientists Identify Inherited Prostate Cancer Gene
- PSA Test for Prostate Cancer Doesn't Save Lives: Study
- Health Highlights: Jan. 3, 2012
- Health Care Reform Battle Tops Health News for 2011
- 40 Years On, the Triumphs and Challenges of America's 'War on Cancer'
- Previous Cancer May Up Melanoma Risk
- Making Sense of Cancer Screening Updates
- Are the Benefits of Vitamin D Overhyped?
- Are Too Many Older People Screened for Cancer?
- Active Surveillance May Benefit Men With Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Targeted Radiation May Not Be Better for Breast Cancer
- Common Prostate Cancer Treatment May Be Less Risky Than Thought
- Can of Soup a Day Linked to High BPA Levels in Urine
- Experimental Drug Slims Obese Monkeys
- U.S. Sets New Goals for a Healthier Nation
- Vaccine May Help Slow Spread of Lung Cancer
- Study: Testosterone May Not Treat ED
- Barrett's Esophagus May Be Less Risky Than Thought
- Vitamin E Supplements May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk
- Report: Task Force to Recommend Against PSA Test
- Americans Living Longer, Healthier Lives
- Infections Linked to Biopsies for Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Course of Radiation May Treat Prostate Cancer
- In Older Men, Prostate Biopsies Can Raise Risk of Hospitalization
- Study: BPA Common in Kids' Canned Foods
- New Test Predicts Risk for Impotence After Prostate Cancer Therapy
- Genes May Explain Blacks' Bleaker Prostate Cancer Stats
- Exercise a 'Wonder Drug' for Cancer Survival
- PSA Test May Help Check for Breast Cancer
- Combination Therapy May Treat Prostate Cancer
- Family History of Cancer Needs to Be Updated as You Age
- FDA: Prostate Cancer Risk From BPH, Hair Drugs
- Prostate Cancer Drug Zytiga May Extend Life
- Coffee May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- Prostate Cancer: Early Surgery or Watchful Waiting?
- FDA Approves Prostate Cancer Drug Zytiga
- New Doubts on Value of Prostate Cancer Screening
- New Insight on Weight Gain After Prostate Cancer Therapy
- Can Pomegranate Pills Fight Prostate Cancer?
- New Debate on PSA Test for Prostate Cancer
- Cancer Costs Expected to Rise
- Aspirin Cuts Death Rate From Several Common Cancers
- Study Backs 'Active Surveillance' for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Targeted Radiation May Help Men Avoid Impotence
- Prostate Cancer Screening No Benefit to Older Men With Low PSA Levels
- Researchers Study Virus' Link to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Initial Savings May Hide True Cost of Prostate Cancer Care
- Testing of Brothers May Boost Family's Prostate Cancer Rates
- Docs Shying Away From Drug That May Prevent Prostate Cancer
- Vaccine Boosts Survival for Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer: Study
- Aggressive Treatment for Prostate Cancer Is the Norm
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Benefits Outweigh Risks
- PSA Test Does Cut Prostate Cancer Deaths, Study Finds
- Statins May Lower Rates of Prostate Cancer Recurrence
- 'Watchful Waiting' Often Best Strategy for Slow-Moving Prostate Cancer
- FDA OKs New Drug for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Exercise Recommended for Cancer Patients
- Studies Suggest New Treatment Paradigms for Ovarian, Prostate Cancers
- Value of Monitoring Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Assessed
- Dog Sniffs Out Prostate Cancer in Small Study
- Tracking PSA Test Results Over Time Gives Clues to Cancer
- New Tests for Prostate Cancer Might Bring More Certainty
- Radiation for Prostate Cancer May Boost Fracture Risk
- Prostate Cancer Vaccine Shows Few Side Effects
- Scientists Spot Real 'Smoking Gun' in Prostate Cancer
- As FDA Eyes Prostate Cancer Drugs, Experts Urge Caution
- FDA Reviews Side Effects From Prostate Cancer Therapy
- Prostate Cancer Test a Flop in Study
- Provenge Approved for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Vaccine May Get FDA Approval
- Weight Gain, Smoking May Make Prostate Cancer Deadlier
- Weather Might Influence Prostate Cancer
- Test Pinpoints Aggressive Prostate Tumors
- New Test May Predict Prostate Cancer's Aggressiveness
- Hormone Therapy May Fight Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Fruits, Vegetables Offer Little Cancer Protection
- Avodart May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- Infertility Raises Risk of More Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Balding Before 30 May Cut Prostate Cancer Risk
- Prostate Cancer Radiation Side Effects May Subside With Time
- Doctor's Specialty Often Steers Prostate Cancer Care
- Melanoma Cases on the Rise
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Screening
- New Drug Fights Advanced Prostate Cancer
- New Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines Unveiled
- Genetic Mutation Linked to Prostate Cancer in Blacks
- Statins May Benefit Prostate Cancer Patients
- Two Surgical Methods Equally Successful for Prostate Cancer
- Anticancer Effects of Aspirin: FAQ
- Advance Toward Test for Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis Raises Suicide Risk
- Prostate Cancer Care Varies By Hospital Type
- Genetic Marker for Aggressive Prostate Cancer Found
- Experimental Drug May Help in Brain, Prostate Cancers
- Proton Boost May Thwart Prostate Cancer's Return
- New Test Checks for Prostate Cancer Return
- Green Tea Component May Slow Prostate Cancer
- New Therapy May Fight Prostate Cancer
- Folic Acid May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk
- 'Male Lumpectomy' for Prostate Cancer
- Masturbation and Prostate Cancer Risk
- Study Links Serum Calcium, Prostate Cancer Death
- Being Tall May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk
- Lowering Cholesterol May Also Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- Radiation Improves Survival for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Radiation for Prostate Cancer Raises Risk of Other Cancers
- Newer Prostate Cancer Treatment Similar to Traditional Surgery
- Biomarker Spots Which Lesions Likely to Progress to Prostate Cancer
- Tissue-Freezing Technique Effective Against Prostate Cancer
- Chemo Break Benefits Some Men With Prostate Cancer
- Aspirin, Hormone Therapy Combo Can Shorten Lives of Prostate Cancer Patients
- Prostate Cancer Treatments Often Compound Existing Health Problems
- No-Carb Diet May Curb Prostate Cancer
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore
- The Truth About Vitamin D
- Vasectomy and Cancer Risk
- Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Surviving Prostate Cancer: One Patient's Story
- Cancer Treatment: Getting the Support You Need
- Chemotherapy: Eating Well
- Cancer Treatment: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Prostate Cancer: How Does Your State Rate?
- Prostate Cancer Specific References
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Cancer: Questions to Ask About Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Cancer: 'You've Got Prostate Cancer'
- Chemotherapy Extends Life in Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Cancer and Sexual Health
- Chemotherapy and Other Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- Cancer Survival - Better & Longer Survival Rates
- Cancers: Leading Cancers in Women, Men, & Children
- Cancer Treatment - Managing Eating Problems
- Cancer Treatment - Weight Gain
- Cancer Treatment: Pre-Treatment Eating Tips
- Whole Body Scanning, Do You Really Need One?
- Cancer Pain, A Guide for You and Your Family
- Pain Control Record Chart
- Prostate Exam Every 4 Years