Prostate Cancer Center - Folsom, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Folsom Doctors
- Related Prostate Cancer Articles
- Folsom Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Folsom Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Folsom
Folsom Oncologist Doctors and Specialists for Prostate Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Folsom, CA
Prostate cancer facts
- The prostate is a gland that is a part of the male reproductive system that wraps around the male urethra at its exit from the bladder.
- Common problems are benign (noncancerous) enlargement of the prost...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Folsom, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.