Pregnancy planning is an important step in preparation for starting or expanding a family. Planning for a pregnancy includes taking prenatal vitamins, eating healthy for you and your baby, disease prevention (for both parents and baby) to prevent birth defects and infections, avoiding certain medications that may be harmful to your baby, how much weight gain is healthy exercise safety and pregnancy, travel during pregnancy.
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Am I Pregnant? Test Your Early Pregnancy IQ
What are early pregnancy symptoms? In some women, symptoms range from a missed period to feeling lightheaded. Others may...
Pregnancy Myths and Facts Quiz: Test Your Pregnancy IQ
Being pregnant is a delicate time for both mother and baby. Take this quiz to separate the myths and facts about being pregnant,...
Early Signs & Symptoms of Pregnancy
Read about early signs and symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea and vomiting (morning sickness), bloating, tender breasts, and...
Picture of Tubal Pregnancy
A pregnancy that is not in the usual place within the uterus but is located in the Fallopian tube. See a picture of Tubal...
Picture of First Trimester (4 Weeks)
The Baby at 4 Weeks. Your baby's brain and spinal cord have begun to form. See a picture of First Trimester (4 Weeks) and learn...
Picture of First Trimester (8 Weeks)
The Baby at 8 Weeks. All major organs and external body structures have begun to form. See a picture of First Trimester (8 Weeks)...
Picture of First Trimester (12 Weeks)
The Baby at 12 Weeks. The nerves and muscles begin to work together. See a picture of First Trimester (12 Weeks) and learn more...
Picture of Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD)
Frontotemporal dementia, sometimes called frontal lobe dementia, describes a group of diseases characterized by degeneration of...
Boost Your Fertility: Ovulation Calculator, Pregnancy Planning and More
Boost fertility and increase your chances to conceive. Learn about ovulation calendars, diet, aging and other factors that can...
Fetal Development Stages: Month by Month Embryo Pictures
Take a peek inside the womb to see the stages of fetal development. Learn how embryos develop and grow during pregnancy. See...
Infertility: Types, Treatments, and Costs
Learn about infertility symptoms and types of treatment such as IVF, acupuncture, and natural methods to get pregnant. Read about...
Prenatal Workout: Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Pregnancy workouts explained. Discover the best safe pregnancy exercises for your workout. Exercise during pregnancy is an...
Zika Virus Symptoms, Pregnancy, Treatments, Vaccine
A quick guide to the Zika virus, its causes, symptoms, and treatment options. Find out how Zika is transmitted by mosquitoes,...
Related Disease Conditions
PMS vs. Pregnancy (Differences and Similarities)
Many women have difficulty figuring out if they are pregnant, have PMS, or are about to start their period. The most common signs...
15 Foods That Cause Constipation
Constipation or the decrease in frequency and/or difficulty in passing stools (bowel movements) can be caused by a variety...
Uterine Fibroids (Benign Tumors of the Uterus)
Uterine fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) tumors in the womb (uterus). Most uterine fibroids do not cause symptoms; however, if...
Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Signs
Pregnancy symptoms can vary from woman to woman, and not all women experience the same symptoms. When women do experience...
Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
Vaginal yeast infections in women are caused by an organism called Candida albicans. Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection...
Labor Symptoms (Early Signs)
Every woman's experience with labor and delivery is unique for each woman, and thus "Normal" labor varies from woman to woman....
Endometriosis (Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, and Prognosis)
Endometriosis implants are most commonly found on the ovaries, the Fallopian tubes, outer surfaces of the uterus or intestines,...
Bleeding During Pregnancy (First Trimester)
Bleeding during pregnancy is never normal. Causes of bleeding during the first trimester of a pregnancy may be caused by...
Pregnancy (Week By Week, Trimesters)
Signs and symptoms of pregnancy vary by stage (trimester). The earliest pregnancy symptom is typically a missed period, but...
Dizziness is a symptom that often applies to a variety of sensations including lightheadedness and vertigo. Causes of dizziness...
Menstruation (Menstrual Cycle)
Menstruation (menstrual cycle) is also referred to as a "period." When a woman menstruates, the lining of the uterus is shed....
Migraine headache is a type of headache associated with a sensitivity to light, smells, or sounds, eye pain, severe pounding on...
Normal vaginal bleeding (menorrhea) occurs through the process of menstruation. Abnormal vaginal bleeding in women who are...
Braxton Hicks vs. True Labor Contractions (Differences and Similarities)
Many pregnant women often mistake Braxton Hicks contractions (false labor) for real labor contractions, especially if is your...
Ectopic Pregnancy (Tubal Pregnancy)
An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy located outside the inner lining of the uterus. The majority of ectopic pregnancies occur in...
Birth Control Options (Types and Side Effects)
Birth control is available in a variety of methods and types. The method of birth control varies from person to person, and their...
Gestational diabetes is a condition that is first recognized during pregnancy and is characterized by high blood sugar....
Graves' Disease (Symptoms, Causes, Diet, Treatment Options)
Graves' disease is an autoimmune disease that affects the thyroid. Some of the symptoms of Graves' disease include hand tremors,...
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (Symptoms, Diet, Treatments, Pregnancy)
Hashimoto's thyroiditis or chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, is an autoimmune disorder causing inflammation of the thyroid gland....
Mercury is a naturally occurring element found in water, soil, and the air. Mercury also is contained in some fish, some of the...
Braxton Hicks Contractions (False Labor)
Braxton hicks contractions are also known as false labor pains. Though these irregular uterine contractions may occur in the...
Heartburn is a burning sensation experienced from acid reflux (GERD). Symptoms of heartburn include chest pain, burning in the...
Fetal Movement: Feeling Baby Kick Week-by-Week
Pregnancy can be one of the most joyous time in a couples life. Learn what your baby's first movements may feel like week by...
Iron is a mineral our bodies need. Iron deficiency is a condition resulting from not enough iron in the body. It is the most...
Hypothyroidism during Pregnancy
Hypothyroidism during pregnancy can be treated with synthetic thyroid hormones to maintain the proper thyroid hormone balance....
Getting Pregnant (Tips for Trying to Conceive)
Trying to get conceive, or become pregnant can be challenging, frustrating, and an emotional rollercoaster for some couples. A...
Hepatitis (Viral Hepatitis, A, B, C, D, E, G)
Hepatitis is most often viral, due to infection with one of the hepatitis viruses (A, B, C, D, E, F (not confirmed), and G) or...
Alcoholism is a disease that includes alcohol craving and continued drinking despite repeated alcohol-related problems, such as...
Chewing Tobacco (Smokeless Tobacco, Snuff)
Chewing tobacco (snuff or smokeless tobacco) has more nicotine absorbed into the system than by smoking a cigarette. Chewing...
Heartburn during Pregnancy
Heartburn during pregnancy is quite common. During pregnancy the lower esophageal sphincter muscle becomes weakened , which...
Birth defects have many causes and currently, are the leading cause of death for infants in the first year of life. Some of the...
Childbirth Delivery Methods and Types
There are various childbirth delivery methods and types such as: The Lamaze Method The Bradley Method Water...
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
The cause of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is unknown. The risk of SIDS peaks in infants 2-4 months of age. SIDS is more...
Bell's Palsy (Facial Nerve Problems) Paralysis Causes and Treatments
Bell's palsy is one type of facial nerve paralysis. The 7th cranial nerve controls the muscles of the face, and although...
Shingles and Pregnancy
Becoming infected with chickenpox during pregnancy could cause birth defects in your unborn child. Likewise, shingles could also...
Thallium is a metal that can be found in small amounts in the soil. When thallium enters the environment through coal-burning or...
Amenorrhea (including hypothalmic amenorrhea) is a condition in which there is an absence of menstrual periods in a woman. There...
Zika Virus (Zika Fever)
The Zika virus is transmitted by the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito. Symptoms and signs of a Zika virus infection include...
Vitamins and Calcium Supplements
Vitamins are organic substances that are essential for the proper growth and functioning of the body. Calcium is a mineral...
Embryo vs. Fetus (Differences between Stages Week by Week)
The embryonic stage of pregnancy occurs from the moment of conception until the 11th week pregnancy, or first trimester....
Insomnia (Symptoms, Causes, Remedies, and Cures)
Insomnia is the perception or complaint of inadequate or poor-quality sleep because of difficulty falling asleep; waking up...
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a disorder that is inherited. PKU disorder increases the levels of phenylalanine in the blood....
Enjoying a healthy diet helps to prevent diseases. A good diet also helps to: control celiac disease, control diabetes,...
Type 1 Diabetes (Symptoms, Causes, Diet, Treatment, Life Expectancy)
Type 1 diabetes mellitus (juvenile) is an auto-immune disease with no known cause at this time. Symptoms of type 1 diabetes...
Infertility is the diminished ability to conceive a child. Infertility can be a problem with both men and women. Infertility in...
Women's health is an important topic area to guide a woman through the stages of her life, as well as knowing the conditions and...
Your health care provider may refer you to a genetic professional. Universities and medical centers also often have affiliated...
Stretch marks occur in the dermis, the elastic middle layer of skin that allows it to retain its shape. When the skin is...
Is Hepatitis C Contagious?
Hepatitis C or hep C causes acute and chronic liver disease. Hep C is a form of liver disease with symptoms like: fatigue,...
Postpartum depression is a form of depression that occurs within a year after delivery. It is thought that rapid hormone changes...
Hepatitis A and B Vaccinations
Hepatitis A and hepatitis B are the two most commnon viruses that infect the liver. Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B can be prevented...
Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POF, Premature Ovarian Failure, POI)
Primary ovarian iInsufficiency (POF, Premature Ovarian Failure, POI) is the cessation of normal functioning of the ovaries in...
Secondhand smoke can cause illness and disease in nonsmokers. Some of these conditions include lung cancer, heart disease,...
Doula vs. Midwife (Differences between Care, Costs, & Duties)
A midwife and doula are not the same thing. A doula's job is to provide non-medical, emotional, and personal support to a...
Sexual Problems (Sex) in Women
Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem that arises during any phase of the sexual response cycle, preventing an individual or...
Pregnancy and Drugs (Prescription and OTC)
Taking prescription medications or over-the-counter drugs or supplements should be discussed with your doctor. There are some...
Spina Bifida and Anencephaly (Neural Tube Defects)
Spina bifida is the most common neural tube defect in the United States. There are four types of spina bifida; 1) occulta, 2)...
Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
Hepatitis B is a type of liver infection. Hepatitis B is spread through person-to-person contact or through personal items like...
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)
Consuming alcohol during pregnancy may cause fetal alcohol syndrome, a group of conditions associated with mental, growth, and...
Though human milk is the preferred feeding for infants, parents may consider formula-feeding if there is an inadequate supply of...
Niemann-Pick disease is genetic (inherited) disease referred to as lipid storage disease. Niemann-Pick disease is divided into...
Pregnancy Diet (Menu Plans)
When a woman is pregnant she needs more vitamins, minerals, and other foods in her diet to stay healthy and deliver a healthy...
German Measles (Rubella)
German measles is a disease that's caused by a virus. Symptoms include rash and fever for two to three days. The MMR (measles,...
Treating the Flu in People with Health Risks
Certain portions of the population are at an increased risk of suffering serious complications from the flu. Some of these...
Smoking During Pregnancy
Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of miscarriage or stillbirth, low birth weight or premature birth, and more....
Breastfeeding: Common Breastfeeding Challenges
Breastfeeding an infant can cause common challenges both for the mother an infant. Some challenges include sore nipples, low milk...
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety....
Conjoined twins are identical twins. In both types of twins, the embryo is supposed to separate during the first two weeks after...
Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Pregnancy (STDs)
When you are pregnant, many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can be especially harmful to you and your baby. These STDs...
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Pregnancy
Multiple sclerosis or MS is a central nervous system disease in which the immune system attacks the myelin sheath (the protective...
Pain Relief Options for Childbirth
Women experience and tolerate pain differently. For some pregnant women, focused breathing is all they need to get through labor...
Reproductive health encompasses the beginning of menstruation for women, choosing the right birth control method for you and your...
Pregnancy Changes and Body Discomforts
Pregnancy can bring challenges like weight gain, stretch marks, varicose veins, heartburn, constipation,...
Pregnancy: Swine Flu and the H1N1 Vaccine
Pregnant and women who are breastfeeding are encouraged to receive the seasonal flu shot as well as the 2009 H1N1 influenza...
Diabetes: Caring for Your Diabetes at Special Times
Taking care of a disease such as diabetes is a life-long process. Learn how to care for yourself or loved one with diabetes in...
Local ResourcesFind a local Obstetrician-Gynecologist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- ELISA Tests
- HIV Testing
- Douching (Vaginal Douche)
- Breastfeeding (and Formula Feeding)
- Labor and Delivery
- Pregnancy Test
- Hormonal Methods of Birth Control
- Birth Control: Surgical Sterilization
- Apgar Score
- Barrier Methods of Birth Control Side Effects, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- Newborn Infant Hearing Screening
- C-Section (Cesarean Birth)
- Flu Vaccine (Flu Shot)
- Prenatal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Exam
- Pregnancy Flu Shot Side Effects and Safety
- Pregnancy: Prenatal Care and Tests
- Chorionic Villus Sampling
- Childbirth Class Options
- Pregnancy: Birthing, Breastfeeding, and Parenting Classes
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms FAQs
- Pregnancy Myths and Facts FAQs
- What Is a Hospitalist?
- Double Reproductive Organs
- Paternity Test
- Cerebral Palsy, What You Need To Know
- SIDS - Risk Factors and Prevention
- Paxil & Pregnancy, Possibilty of Birth Defect
- Claritin Cleared of Birth Defect Hypospadias
- Mercury Taints Rivers, Lakes in US
- Birth Defects Prevented by Folic Acid!
- Pregnancy Planning - Vaginal Infection Can Cause Premature Birth
- Breast Feeding - Do Breast Fed Babies Do Better?
- Pregnancy - Labor Pain And Walking
- Babies - Out of Wedlock
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Pregnancy
- Asthma in Women, Asthma in Pregnancy
- Weight Control After Pregnancy
- Patient Story: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pregnancy
- What Is Tamiflu?
- How Does Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (MCTD) Affect Pregnancy?
- Is There a Connection Between Positive ANA and Miscarriage?
- How Can I Get Pregnant With PCOD?
- Can You Still Get Pregnant After Ectopic Pregnancy?
- Is Herpes During Pregnancy Dangerous to the Baby?
- What Are Sickle Cell Trait and G6pd Deficiency During Pregnancy?
- What Is Twilight Sleep in Obstetrics?
- What is acute fatty liver of pregnancy?
- Is Fifth Disease Dangerous if You're Pregnant?
- Do Oral Contraceptives Prevent Vitamin Absorption?
- What Does the HELLP Syndrome Stand For?
- Does Scleroderma Cause Infertility in Women?
- What Are Hypercoagulable States?
- Flu Shot Side Effects
- Birth Control: The Contraceptive Patch
- 12 Common Pregnancy Cravings to Avoid
- Pregnancy Planning and Lifestyle Changes
- Infertility Treatment: 7 Tips to Manage Stress
- How Do You Know if You Are Pregnant?
- How Much Caffeine Is Too Much Caffeine?
- Birth Control Types
- Iron Deficiency Symptoms
- Why Am I So Tired? The Many Causes of Fatigue
- Trying to Conceive: Clomid Questions
- Infertility: Ten Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Infertility
- Colic Remedies to Comfort Your Baby
- Hyperthyroidism and Pregnancy
- Ask The Experts: Women's Health
Medications & Supplements
- Prenatal Vitamins (Side Effects and Types)
- misoprostol - oral, Cytotec
- medroxyprogesterone acetate (contraceptive) - intramuscular, Depo-Provera
- calcium carbonate/vitamin b12/folic acid/vitamin b6 - oral, Premesis RX
- Birth Control Pills (List of Oral Contraceptives and Side Effects)
- ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES
- calcium supplements - oral
- folic acid (folate, vitamin B9, FA-8, Folacin, Folic Acid, GNC Folic Acid 400, and many more)
- Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel, Next Choice One Dose, My Way)
- oxytocin (Pitocin)
- calcium supplement/vitamin d - oral, Citracal + D, Os-Cal, Oyster S
- norethindrone (oral - Camila, Errin, Heather, Jencycla, Nor QD, Nora-BE, Ortho Micronor, Incassia)
- vitamin b complex - oral, Nephro-vite, Nephrocaps, Triph
- levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol 13 week contraceptive - oral, Seasonale
- norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol/ferrous fumarate - oral, Estrostep Fe, Loestrin Fe
- isotretinoin (Claravis, Amnesteem, Absorica, Myorisan, Zenatane, Sotret, Accutane)
- norgestrel (contraceptive) - oral, Ovrette
- methylergonovine - oral, Methergine
- norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol - oral, FemHRT
- magnesium sulfate (injection)
- prenatal vitamins/iron/folic acid chewable tablet - oral
- medroxyprogesterone, Provera, Depo-Provera, Depo-Sub Q Provera 104
- clindamycin vaginal cream (Cleocin, Clindesse)
- diphenidol hcl-oral
- heme iron polypeptide - oral, Proferrin
- multivitamins (includes prenatal vitamins) - oral
- mifepristone (Mifeprex)
- carboprost tromethamine (Hemabate)
- levonorgestrel-implant, Norplant
- progesterone intravaginal gel (Crinone, Endometrin)
- ethinyl estradiol/drospirenone - oral, Yasmin 28
- multivitamins/fluoride drops - oral
- hydroquinone/sunscreen - topical
- multivitamins/fluoride chewable tablet - oral
- diaphragm, Koro-Flex, Koromex, Ortho-Diaphragm
- heme iron polypeptide/folic acid - oral, Proferrin-Forte
- levonorgestrel-releasing 5 year system - intrauterine, Mirena
- multivitamins (includes prenatal vitamins) liquid - oral
- etonogestrel/ethinyl estradiol ring - vaginal, Nuvaring
- norelgestromin/ethinyl estradiol patch - transdermal, Ortho Evra
- multivitamins w/iron (includes prenatal vitamins) - oral
- hydrocortisone/yerba santa drops - otic, Earsol-HC
- prenatal vitamins/minerals/omega-3 fatty acids - oral, CitraNatal 90 DHA, Duet DHA, M
- multivitamins w/iron (includes prenatal vits) - oral liquids
- multivitamins w/iron (includes prenatal vits) time release - oral
- multivitamins/iron (includes prenatal vits) chewable tablet - oral
- multivitamins (includes prenatal vitamins) chewable - oral
Prevention & Wellness
- Health Tip: Risks of Drinking Alcohol During Pregnancy
- How Soon Should You Conceive After a Stillbirth?
- Prenatal Vitamins Might Lower Risk of Second Child With Autism
- Health Tip: Raise Your Chances of Having a Baby
- Female Anatomy May Play Big Role in Sperm's Success
- Fertility Treatments Don't Raise Cancer Risk for Offspring
- Uterus 'Scratching' Technique Won't Boost Fertility Treatment Success
- IVF Won't Cause Birth Complications: Study
- Opioid Use in Pregnancy Tied to Severe Birth Defects
- New Birth Control Skin Patch Being Developed
- Teen Birth Control Use Up, But Still Too Many Unwanted Pregnancies
- No Link Between Mom-to-Be's Diet, Baby's Allergy Risk
- FDA Announces Safety Monitoring Measures for Essure Birth Control Device
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects States' Appeal Over Medicaid Funding for Planned Parenthood
- Obamacare Helped More Women Access Care Before Pregnancy: Study
- Some Types of Epilepsy Pose More Risks During Pregnancy
- Two Factors at Birth Can Boost a Child's Obesity Risk
- 'Panic Parenting' Fear Drives Many Women to Freeze Eggs
- Dad's Age May Play Role in Pregnancy Outcomes
- Take at Least a Year Between Pregnancies: Study
- Could Same-Sex Couples Have Babies With Shared DNA? Study Hints It's Possible
- Weight-Loss Surgery Linked to Fewer Delivery Complications
- The Ideal Weight Makes for a Healthier Pregnancy
- Women Who Breastfeed Longer More Likely to Have More Kids
- Overweight in Pregnancy? Here's How to Keep Excess Pounds at Bay
- As More U.S. Women Delay Childbirth, Multiple Births May Rise
- Air Pollutants Reach Placenta, Might Harm Fetus: Study
- When Blood Sugar Rises in Pregnancy, Mom and Baby Pay the Price
- Diet, Exercise Help Reduce Overweight Women's Pregnancy Weight Gain: Study
- Fish Oil Pills During Pregnancy Might Mean Stronger, Healthier Kids
- Arkansas Law Restricting Abortion Pills Remains on Hold
- Prenatal Vitamin D Pills Won't Boost Babies' Growth: Study
- Number of Opioid-Addicted Women Giving Birth Quadruples
- Obesity Could Set Stage for Heart Issues in Pregnancy
- Stress Won't Undermine Fertility Treatment Success: Study
- Having More Kids Tied to Lower Odds of Alzheimer's in Women
- Why Some Americans Seek Abortion Pills Online
- Few Women Who Freeze Eggs Use Them for a Pregnancy Later
- Some Women Have Regrets After Freezing Eggs for Later Pregnancy
- Conception Tougher for Couples When Male Partner Is Depressed
- Food for Thought: Keys to Fruitful Fertility
- Kids of Youngest, Oldest Moms at Risk of Developmental Issues: Study
- Some HHS Funding for Pregnancy Prevention Program to Continue
- Abortion Services Vary Widely Across the U.S.
- Birth Defects Affect 7 Percent of Zika-Exposed Babies: Study
- For Female Soldiers, Deployment May Up Risk for Premature Birth
- More U.S. Women Obese Before Pregnancy, Experts Sound the Alarm
- Donor-Sperm Kids No Different From Their Peers: Study
- Women Over 30 Now Have Higher Birth Rate Than Younger Women: CDC
- Shooting Ranges Pose Hidden Risks: Study
- Could Night Shifts, Heavy Lifting Impair a Woman's Fertility?
- Obese Couples May Take Longer to Conceive
- CDC Allocates $184 Million for Zika Protection
- Half of U.S. Women Weigh Too Much Before Getting Pregnant
- Who's Most Likely to Seek Infertility Help
- Extreme 'Preemies' Often Have Lifelong Challenges
- Repeat C-Section May Have No Long-Term Health Risk for Baby
- Study Ties Autism Risk to Prenatal Exposure to Asthma Drugs
- For Pregnant Military Wives, Risks Rise if Partner Deployed
- Epilepsy Linked to Risks During Childbirth, Study Finds
- Morning, Midday Most Common Time for Babies' Arrival, Study Finds
- Painkiller-Addicted Babies a Growing U.S. Concern, Especially in Fla.
- Low Breast-Feeding Rate Linked to Early Deaths, Illnesses: Study
- Task Force: Screen for Gestational Diabetes After 24 Weeks of Pregnancy
- Nursing Shortage May Harm Infants in Intensive Care, Study Says
- Whooping Cough Vaccine for Pregnant Women Among New Recommendations
- Health Tip: A Few 'Don'ts' During Pregnancy
- Ob/Gyn Group Urges Docs to Help Prevent 'Octomom'-Type Multiple Births
- Fetal Deaths Up Among Unvaccinated Moms in H1N1 Pandemic: Study
- FDA Approves New Type of Flu Vaccine
- Married Women More Likely to Have Positive Pregnancies: Study
- Babies Listen and Learn While in the Womb
- Nearly 50 Million Couples Worldwide Report Infertility
- Multiple Abortions May Raise Risk of Preemie Birth Later
- More Than a Third of Babies Unintended
- 5 Million 'Test Tube' Babies Born to Date
- Gel Shows Promise as Future Male Contraceptive
- Antipsychotic Drugs Linked to Higher Odds for Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Healthy Dieting in Pregnancy May Be Helpful
- Health Tip: Bringing Home a Premature Baby
- Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect Birth Rates
- Weekend Delivery Doesn't Hurt Babies With Birth Defects: Study
- Lead, Cadmium Levels in Blood Linked to Reduced Fertility
- U.S. Twin Birth Rate at All-Time High
- Smoking During Pregnancy May Damage Children's Blood Vessels
- Moms of Preemies Face Health Problems, Too
- Hormone Treatment May Drastically Reduce Preterm Births
- Some of World's Tiniest ‘Preemies' Are Growing Up Healthy
- FDA: Stronger Labeling Needed for Newer Contraceptives
- Preterm Birth Rates Heading in Right Direction, Barely
- Antipsychotics in Pregnancy Risky for Newborns
- Kids' Behavior Not Linked to Obese Moms-to-Be
- Low Vitamin D in Newborns Linked to Wheezing
- Happy, Healthy, Valentine!
- 7 Tips to Eating Healthy During Pregnancy
- The Truth About C-Sections
- Hypnobirthing: Calmer Natural Childbirth
- Birth Control Myths
- Pregnancy: An Expectant Dad's Guide to Pregnancy
- Postpartum Depression: Out of the Blue - Brooke Shields
- Pregnancy: Home Pregnancy Test Kit Recalled
- Women and Smoking, Killer Combination
- Skin Care Products: Know Your Ingredients
- Pregnancy Disorders
- Breastfeeding Research
- Research on Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Miscarriage and Stillbirth Research
- Preterm Labor and Premature Birth Research
- Littlest Babies Damaged by Infection
- Sexual Health and Fertility in Men
- Pregnancy - Dangerous Drugs for Baby
- Neural Tube Defects from Even One Gene
- West Nile, A Pregnancy Danger?
- C-Sections (Caesarian Births) Date Back To Ancient Rome
- Breastfeeding: Lifestyle and Breast Milk
- Breastfeeding: Helpful Tips
- Mercury in Tuna Warning & Polluting
- Birth Control Pills & Antibiotics
- Twilight Sleep ... Childbirth Without Pain?
- Gestational Diabetes Risk Quiz
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy
- Pregnancy And Exercise