Pregnancy Center - Lawrence, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lawrence Doctors
- Related Pregnancy Articles
- Lawrence Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lawrence Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lawrence
Lawrence Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Pregnancy
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Lawrence, MA
Pregnancy (Week By Week, Trimesters)
Pregnancy definition and facts*
*Pregnancy facts medical author: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- A normal pregnancy lasts about 40 weeks and is grouped into three stages, or trimesters.
- Symptoms and early signs ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lawrence, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Department Of Developmental Services Northeast Region Hogan Developmental Center
PO Box AHathorne,MA 01937
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.